5 Tickets to Paradise Trip Report Part 11: Last Day in Hawaii. Updated 3/29/15

Regarding the sign-up lines in front of Aunty's Beach House...the front desk told me that the resort was 97% occupied when we were there. On a slower week, the lines probably aren't as bad. The week we were there was Spring Break in most of the state of Texas--we ran into a lot of Texans at Aulani!

Loving your updates! I got up every morning at 5:30 AM in Hawaii. I got to know the cleaning people very well! My DS was older so he was able handle the time change a little better. I made them stay up the first night until 8:30pm which was horribly difficult. My DS did take a nap on the grass mat before the show. I love those pics!

Regarding the sign-up lines in front of Aunty's Beach House...the front desk told me that the resort was 97% occupied when we were there. On a slower week, the lines probably aren't as bad. The week we were there was Spring Break in most of the state of Texas--we ran into a lot of Texans at Aulani!
Good to know! We go May 29-June 5, right before Hawaii schools get out, so I am not sure what to expect crowd wise- but planning for the worst, hoping for better!

Loving your updates! I got up every morning at 5:30 AM in Hawaii. I got to know the cleaning people very well! My DS was older so he was able handle the time change a little better. I made them stay up the first night until 8:30pm which was horribly difficult. My DS did take a nap on the grass mat before the show. I love those pics!
My oldest son (age 10) had no problems. My 7-year-old didn't do as well and my 4-year-old had a hard time. By the end of the week she was spontaneously napping in weird places!

Good to know! We go May 29-June 5, right before Hawaii schools get out, so I am not sure what to expect crowd wise- but planning for the worst, hoping for better!
I bet you'll have lower crowds! But honestly, I didn't feel like the resort seemed too crowded. I went to the Starlit Hui twice, and there was always room for everyone on the lawn. The only time the pools seemed crowded was during the pool party when the characters came out to dance...but at that time, everyone crowded around that area for the party. The beach was never crowded!

You got to see the turtle!!!! I did not learn about him until the end of our first trip and did not get around to see him on the second. That is my goal! I bet your kids totally loved it! Going to follow your North Shore eating places. I love th North Shore. If you go pass that town and look for all the cars parked on the side of the road, there is a beach that lots of turtles hang out at. Something for when you go back.....
So glad to hear you loved Roy's. We want to go there. We have one here in Plano, but I hear it is not as good.

Can't wait to hear more!

WOW-I love that the kids were able to sit on top of the nets and see the water below-that will be something they will remember, I'll bet!
Yep! And the adults could sit on the nets, too! Every now and then we would hit a wave just right and water would come splashing up through the nets and we'd hear squeals and screams.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter