5% savings on our Free Dining Trip

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by SlightlyGoofy, Feb 9, 2009.

1. SlightlyGoofy

SlightlyGoofy <font color=green>I shall be forced to take you on

Discover card is offering 5% back on motels and theme parks during July, August and September. I am thinking that would make a nice bit of extra savings on the DW Free Dining trip. Maybe even pay ahead on trips taken a bit later?

Every little bit helps.

Slightly Goofy

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. tripplanner2

tripplanner2 DIS Veteran

What a great idea. I always want my DV points but the Discover points come so much quicker and they could just be cash.:goodvibes

4. DisneyDreams21

DisneyDreams21 Enjoy the Pixie Dust

This is a great idea! My balance is due in July and it would mean a nice 5% back.

5. baj0505

baj0505 Mouseketeer

Just a reminder you have to SIGN UP in advance to get the 5%. Its not automatic. Also, Discover card is currently offering 5% back on the following categories of expenditures:

Airlines
    Hotels
    Car Rentals
    Cruises

Terms are:
    Earn 5% Cashback Bonus on up to $800 in these purchases from January 1 through March 31.

Not sure what the limit will be for the July-September offer, but we paid 1/2 on the trip which was about the max for this time period and will pay the rest in July to get another 5% up to the limit :thumbsup2