5% savings on our Free Dining Trip

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by SlightlyGoofy, Feb 9, 2009.

1. SlightlyGoofy

SlightlyGoofy <font color=green>I shall be forced to take you on

Discover card is offering 5% back on motels and theme parks during July, August and September. I am thinking that would make a nice bit of extra savings on the DW Free Dining trip. Maybe even pay ahead on trips taken a bit later?

Every little bit helps.

Slightly Goofy

2. tripplanner2

tripplanner2 DIS Veteran

What a great idea. I always want my DV points but the Discover points come so much quicker and they could just be cash.:goodvibes

3. DisneyDreams21

DisneyDreams21 Enjoy the Pixie Dust

This is a great idea! My balance is due in July and it would mean a nice 5% back.

4. baj0505

baj0505 Mouseketeer

Just a reminder you have to SIGN UP in advance to get the 5%. Its not automatic. Also, Discover card is currently offering 5% back on the following categories of expenditures:

Airlines
    Hotels
    Car Rentals
    Cruises

Terms are:
    Earn 5% Cashback Bonus on up to $800 in these purchases from January 1 through March 31.

Not sure what the limit will be for the July-September offer, but we paid 1/2 on the trip which was about the max for this time period and will pay the rest in July to get another 5% up to the limit :thumbsup2