5-nt Wonder (CA Coast)

Seamama

DIS Veteran
We're thinking of doing the May 18 repo next year from San Diego to Vancouver. We've done two 7-nt cruises so far and are wondering how the evening events change when it's only 5 nts. I tried searching the threads here and also tried finding recent Navigators but no luck. Anyone have any insights? Thanks!

We're thinking of doing the May 18 repo next year from San Diego to Vancouver. We've done two 7-nt cruises so far and are wondering how the evening events change when it's only 5 nts. I tried searching the threads here and also tried finding recent Navigators but no luck. Anyone have any insights? Thanks!
You will have the 3 main production shows, at least. As to what shows will be done on the other two nights, hard to say, but here's a link to this year's SD to Vancouver repo Navigators:
http://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...o-vancouver-cruise-disney-wonder-may-20-2015/

Last edited:
On the off nights you likely will see some sort of variety act. You may also get the welcome aboard show the first night, the 3 main shows, and the see you real soon show. Personally, no need for the first and last shows.

My first cruise was on the repositioning Vancouver to LA, and I really enjoyed it! We did have the welcome aboard show on the first night plus the 3 main shows. I don't remember what the 5th show was. I assume there is still a stop at San Francisco, and that was fun. Enjoy!

This was our first cruise, we enjoyed it very much. When we got to Vancouver we took the Amtrak down to Seattle and saved a ton on airfare. The train was a great trip down, very scenic, and very inexpensive. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter