5 nights in the Grand! Wedding, Family and FUN!UPDATED 9/5/09!

Ok Im back for another installment!
I just finished watching Jon and kate plus 8...I found the season premiere really sad!
Anyhoo.
Cont, Day 2

So after breakfast we rented the sea raycers! This is something that my father has been wanting to do for a very long time!!!

We rented two raycers
1. for me and my sis
2. for my mom and dad!

My sister and I had rented them a while ago, and I drove last time, so she got to drive this time while I video taped!

october046.jpg

My mom and poppa renting the boat. We got a good discount with our annual pass!

october048.jpg

We got the lecture before heading out on the boats. Basically the safety rules.

Ok so I have to tell this little short story that I thought was funny.
So this girl and her boyfriend I assume, was there renting the sea raycers as well. So protocol was that you HAVE to wear life jacket. Safety First.
Well this girl and her boyfriend went up to the cashier to rent a sea raycer.

Well I hope I dont offend anyone but this girl was like miss "Fabulosity" I mean who wears gold heels to drive a sea raycer?!?!

Ok anyway, the guy told her she HAS to put on a life jacket.
This is her response "OH absolutely NOT, those things are UGLY and I dont want to look like a fool, NO WAY I am NOT wearing it. I refuse."

The guy said No mam, you have to, if not you cant rent the boat.
So she basically fought with her boyfriend and her boyfriend was like "HONEY, theres nothing I can do"
She basically whined like a rat!
SO since then, the guy told her listen you can rent a party boat and you dont have to wear the life jackets.
So she BEGGED her boyfriend, but I think he was hesitant because it was like 100 something bucks to rent it for just 30 minutes. lol she basically whined again like a brat and her boyfriend sunk in like -insert 5 letter word here cat-
And they rented the boat.

I just had to share!:rotfl2:

october050.jpg

Mom and dad getting ready to head out in the water!!!
october052.jpg

Sister and I getting ready!
So exciting!!!!

october054.jpg

Daddy driving! He was enjoying himself!

october056.jpg

It was great, we got to roam around on Bay Lake! We saw All of Grand Floridian, The Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, The Contemporary and River Country!!!

october057.jpg

making fun waves!

By the way, we rented the boats for 30 minutes which is enough time to see everything!

october059.jpg

Can you spot the hidden mickey?!?!?!

Coming up!

Family checks in to the GF!
and Sea Raycers for the 2nd time with more cousins!!!:banana:
AND Ghoulish Delight!

I can feel your excitement as I read your Trippie! What an awesome trip. I'm loving all the photos! I never really considered GF before, but now I think I'm going to have to!

Maria :upsidedow

I can feel your excitement as I read your Trippie! What an awesome trip. I'm loving all the photos! I never really considered GF before, but now I think I'm going to have to!

Maria :upsidedow

OMG consider it, its soo worth it!!!!!!!!!!

another good update Alexis. Those look like a lot of fun. Too funny about the 'miss priss' I can't stand people like that.

Trac, you should totally do the sea raycers with the boys! Its a great activity and inexpensive!

Aww the sea raycers look fun!! We had a coupon like thing in our package last year to rent one for 60 minutes and get 30 minutes free and we didnt' do it!! Ugh!! I think we will this time!! :lmao:

Aww the sea raycers look fun!! We had a coupon like thing in our package last year to rent one for 60 minutes and get 30 minutes free and we didnt' do it!! Ugh!! I think we will this time!! :lmao:

YOU MUST do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched the new Jon & Kate too!!! It was SO sad.

Whoo! The Sea Raycers look fun. We enjoy doing them as well! I found the Hidden Mickey on the dashboard of the boat!

Haha, love the story about Miss Fabulosity! :lmao: Some people are so entertaining at WDW!

I watched the new Jon & Kate too!!! It was SO sad.

Whoo! The Sea Raycers look fun. We enjoy doing them as well! I found the Hidden Mickey on the dashboard of the boat!

Haha, love the story about Miss Fabulosity! :lmao: Some people are so entertaining at WDW!

Sometimes "people watching" is soo much fun haha!! Especially in WDW!
Sea Raycers is such a great activity!!

You all are having such a grande time!! My kids loved those sea raycers back in 1997 (I treated 12 of our family members and a couple of my kids' friends from Oregon to a 10-day trip and back then we had the whole package deal with unlimited boat rentals and they spent more time on the lakes than the Parks :rotfl2:).

Love the story about Miss Fabulosity - I'd hate to be her parent or hubby or boyfriend for that matter! (sometimes it's hard not to be tempted to make a comment but know she wouldn't have cared or caught on - poor guy!)

I can't wait to hear more! We've never rented the Sea Racers, they look like fun.

im still totally enjoying your trip report. i have the same zebra print bag and its so GREAT for disney!!! :lovestruc i have to laugh coz i have a pic of the MNSSHP napkin too!! LOL :woohoo: how much does it cost to rent searaycers? i think that looks like something very fun and unique to do on my next trip! :yay:

You all are having such a grande time!! My kids loved those sea raycers back in 1997 (I treated 12 of our family members and a couple of my kids' friends from Oregon to a 10-day trip and back then we had the whole package deal with unlimited boat rentals and they spent more time on the lakes than the Parks :rotfl2:).

Love the story about Miss Fabulosity - I'd hate to be her parent or hubby or boyfriend for that matter! (sometimes it's hard not to be tempted to make a comment but know she wouldn't have cared or caught on - poor guy!)
YES I could totally see spending more time on the boats than the parks! :banana:
Yes I would love to say to Miss Fabulous...Um sweety take off your gold heels and shut your mouth!:rotfl2:! But she did seem like the type to not understand, I mean really WHO WEARS GOLD heels to rent a boat? Am i missing something?!?!

I can't wait to hear more! We've never rented the Sea Racers, they look like fun.
Kirsten, you should totally rent it! Its a great activity and such an experience and you see so much!

im still totally enjoying your trip report. i have the same zebra print bag and its so GREAT for disney!!! :lovestruc i have to laugh coz i have a pic of the MNSSHP napkin too!! LOL :woohoo: how much does it cost to rent searaycers? i think that looks like something very fun and unique to do on my next trip! :yay:
I love that zebra print bag, it holds all my stuff AND it is comfy for the parks.
I want to say for like 30 minutes for 1 boat, includes 2 people we paid like almost 30 bucks! Not bad at all.

The searaycers look so fun! I was looking for something to do on my august trip that wasn't theme park related and I think this is it :cool1:

Apparently we went on searaycers numerous times when I went about 10 years ago but I have no recollection of this :confused3

The searaycers look so fun! I was looking for something to do on my august trip that wasn't theme park related and I think this is it :cool1:

Apparently we went on searaycers numerous times when I went about 10 years ago but I have no recollection of this :confused3

Please make plans to do the sea raycers, you wont regret it! Its something fun to do outside of the parks!!!

I think I better post an update, I feel like im loosing readers!!! :(

I promise soon there will be update, just been soo busy!!

I just found your TR and I am loving it so far. I cannot wait to read more. You have a beautiful family!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!