5-nighters: how many hours of nursery could you pre-book?

MissDaisyofTexas

DIS Veteran
To the recent 5-nighters: how many hours of nursery could you pre-reserve online? (I asked this question a few months ago but I don't think it could be answered at the time). Thanks!

Also: Were you able to get additional nursery hours once onboard?

We are going in two weeks. I could pre-book 10 hours, but am hoping for a few (like 2 or 3 more when I get on). I'll try to remember to let you know when we get back.

Thanks! I was hoping we could pre-book a little more than that, since I think I read that the 7-nighters can book 18 hours upfront. Oh well!

Have a great cruise!

I know. It's seemed like a huge discrepancy between having only 10 hours like a 3-night. I would have thought there would have been 12-15 available for a 5 night. Oh, well!

I just wanted to up date you and let you know that I never had a problem adding/changing hours on the 5-night Dream.

I booked the 10 hours, and added more when I got there. The staff said that there were times that were full on a few evenings and during the day at sea, but other than that I could choose whatever. So, if you want the in demand hours, prebook those and then just stop by the nursery when you get on the ship to add more.

We also just got back from our 5 night double dip and I pre-booked 10 nursery hours and then booked an additional 5 hours while we were on the ship. The nursery staff on the Dream is AWESOME and they did an amazing job with my son.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter