5-Night Very MerryTime Cruises from Miami

Kimberly1

Mouseketeer
Have there been 5 night cruises before? Would there be navigator's floating around?

Anyone know what night the MerryTime stuff happens?

I'm on the cruise on Nov 20 if that matters.

We did a 5 night on the Wonder last December...awesome. You can find the navigators on the Disney blog site. The holiday activities are sprinkled throughout the cruise! You'll have a great time. I would say the 5 nights have everything of the 7 nights except the Wintertime Ball event

Kimberly1, I am happy to answer any questions as you do your research...my navigators are sitting in my scrap book right next to my couch!!

Kimberly1, I am happy to answer any questions as you do your research...my navigators are sitting in my scrap book right next to my couch!!

Thanks so much. I found a set on the DCL blog and today starts the first 5 day to Grand Cayman I think so I'm hoping someone will post those when they return and I can kind of use both as just a general planning.

We did a 5 night on the Wonder last December...awesome. You can find the navigators on the Disney blog site. The holiday activities are sprinkled throughout the cruise! You'll have a great time. I would say the 5 nights have everything of the 7 nights except the Wintertime Ball event

So the Winter Wonderland Ball is NOT on the 5 nights? My kids were really looking forward to the snowfall in the atrium; do they do the snow effect any other time on the Magic 5 night cruises?

So the Winter Wonderland Ball is NOT on the 5 nights? My kids were really looking forward to the snowfall in the atrium; do they do the snow effect any other time on the Magic 5 night cruises?

We were on the Wonder last year so I am not sure you'll get an absolute answer until someone who is on the Magic can report back...

I think we are the second (November 20) 5 night Merrytime cruise this year so I am figuring we'll just have to wait and see until we board the ship. I'll be sure to share our navigators though as soon as we return if that helps anyone else.

I'll try ro remember to take pictures with my phone and post as soon as we are back at port and then do better scans to pdf when we get home.

Okay so this is a forum of what I have been sort of looking for.
We are going on the Magic Nov 30 for the Merry Time cruise. It leaves San Juan and ports in Miami. It’s a 5 night cruise.
I’m wondering if anyone has navigators from a similar cruise? Could you post pictures here? Or even text them to me. I’m wondering about Pirate night and captains gala. Is that something they do on this type of cruise? What about formal night?
We have never done a merrytime cruise. So I need lots of help! Thanks so much in advance!!! Stef

Okay so this is a forum of what I have been sort of looking for.
We are going on the Magic Nov 30 for the Merry Time cruise. It leaves San Juan and ports in Miami. It’s a 5 night cruise.
I’m wondering if anyone has navigators from a similar cruise? Could you post pictures here? Or even text them to me. I’m wondering about Pirate night and captains gala. Is that something they do on this type of cruise? What about formal night?
We have never done a merrytime cruise. So I need lots of help! Thanks so much in advance!!! Stef
There are 5 night Navigators here: http://disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/

There was a Pirate night (night 4).

The Captain's Gala is a themed menu generally served on 7 night and longer cruises. For a 5 night cruise you'll have the 3 rotational menus, Pirate menu and Till We Meet Again menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter