5 days of Dining that we paid for ourselves...our impressions...

Hey, queenofhearts! You were reading my mind. I just printed up info on the GF tea yesterday and wanted to ask here if anyone had gone. Well you sealed the deal for me. I wanted to do the princess tea one day with my little one and the high tea with my two older daughters another day. It sounds lovely.

Oh. and to answer your question, how long does eyelash batting work on husbands? Not long enough!;)

Hey, queenofhearts! You were reading my mind. I just printed up info on the GF tea yesterday and wanted to ask here if anyone had gone. Well you sealed the deal for me. I wanted to do the princess tea one day with my little one and the high tea with my two older daughters another day. It sounds lovely.

Oh. and to answer your question, how long does eyelash batting work on husbands? Not long enough!;)

LOL! I was afraid that the eyelash batting might not last long enough! tee hee :rotfl: One note about attending the tea with small children...they will do "children friendly" sandwiches for little ones like PB&J, Turkey & Cheese, etc. "Tea" can be apple juice, etc. When DH and I were there, there was a little girl attending with her parents, and she had a children's tea that was made especially for her. She really seemed to love it. Have a wonderful time!! :)

LOL! I was afraid that the eyelash batting might not last long enough! tee hee :rotfl: One note about attending the tea with small children...they will do "children friendly" sandwiches for little ones like PB&J, Turkey & Cheese, etc. "Tea" can be apple juice, etc. When DH and I were there, there was a little girl attending with her parents, and she had a children's tea that was made especially for her. She really seemed to love it. Have a wonderful time!! :)

What I wanted to do for DD6 was the princess tea for a whopping $225 at the GF(hopefully it will still be around for us). You get the tea, light food for two and a story teller. Aurora shows up toward the end, It comes with a special edition doll, crown and other stuff. I figured that would be a one time only thing for me and little DD. Then later in the week do the tea that you did with the other two older girls. The following years we can all do the same tea as a tradition. Thanks for all the info on the tea.

Just to let you know. Once the batting eyelashes wears off, the low cut top works wonders. ;) Really, it does.

What I wanted to do for DD6 was the princess tea for a whopping $225 at the GF(hopefully it will still be around for us). You get the tea, light food for two and a story teller. Aurora shows up toward the end, It comes with a special edition doll, crown and other stuff. I figured that would be a one time only thing for me and little DD. Then later in the week do the tea that you did with the other two older girls. The following years we can all do the same tea as a tradition. Thanks for all the info on the tea.

Just to let you know. Once the batting eyelashes wears off, the low cut top works wonders. ;) Really, it does.

LOL! I'll have to keep that in mind. :rotfl: I did see the advertisement for the Princess Tea when we were there a few weeks ago. It looked really amazing, and I'm sure your little one would have a very magical time!! princess: I think starting a "tea" tradition for you and your girls is a great idea. I'm going to have to be content with dragging my boys along (DH and my DS who is only one year old and hasn't made his first trip to Disney yet). Or, better yet, maybe tea will be mommy's relax time in the future, and DH and DS can go do the Pirate Cruise or something like that. hmmmm....I'll have to stock that idea away....;)

to have to be content with dragging my boys along (DH and my DS who is only one year old and hasn't made his first trip to Disney yet). Or, better yet, maybe tea will be mommy's relax time in the future, and DH and DS can go do the Pirate Cruise or something like that. hmmmm....I'll have to stock that idea away....;)

That's the ticket! Mommy alone time while the boys are looking for treasure.

That's good to know about Fulton's, the small portion size. I had already heard it was expensive, but pricey and small portions is a big SCROOGE NO.

I'm glad you liked Chefs de France, I'll be eating there in a week. DW was a little iffy on it, but since we are on free dining we decided to try new places.

I'm still trying to talk her into V&A's on the next trip.

Thanks for the reviews. I am going to Chefs de France and Tony's Town Square in December, so it was nice to read reviews of them.

Maggie

That's good to know about Fulton's, the small portion size. I had already heard it was expensive, but pricey and small portions is a big SCROOGE NO.

I'm glad you liked Chefs de France, I'll be eating there in a week. DW was a little iffy on it, but since we are on free dining we decided to try new places.

I'm still trying to talk her into V&A's on the next trip.

Well, don't get me wrong...Fulton's was yummy. And, we had a nice window seat, so the view was great. I guess if you're on the dining plan, it would be nice to try Fulton's. But, when you're paying for it yourself, it didn't really seem like the greatest deal. :confused3

Have a great trip!!! I hope you enjoy Chefs de France! We really had a great meal there. I hope you can talk DW into V&A's. I wish my husband would try to "talk me into" a restaurant like that. Unfortunately, it's the other way around here. I have to "talk him into" stuff. :rotfl:

Thanks for the reviews. I am going to Chefs de France and Tony's Town Square in December, so it was nice to read reviews of them.

Maggie

Hi Maggie! You are most welcome! I hope you enjoy Tony's and Chefs de France. Tony's has the cutest statue of Lady & the Tramp in the center. I want it for my front yard. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter