5 at a value resort?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Lisa S, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Lisa S

Lisa S Guest

My neighbor wants to know if it is possible to have 5 people in an All Stars Resort? What if you put a child in a sleeping bag on the floor? How would anyone know. Thx

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. GailT

GailT <font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag

The rooms are very small, one bathroom with 5 people would be hard. There were 3 of us in a Value room and my theory was when I booked it " we are never in the room" well I happene to get sick and my son got sick right after me so in the room it was for a few days, do yourself a favor, if you can afford at least a moderate go for it, values are tiny tiny tiny

4. MAGICinMYHEART

MAGICinMYHEART <font color=FF0066<b>WL Vet</b><br><font color=gre

Well they would only have four room keys, and one person wouldn't have access for EMH. The values are very small. Who would know? I'm sure the Mousekeeper would be able to tell. Now we all know. But I don't work for the Disney Police .

5. Schmeck

Schmeck <font color=blue>Funny thing is now my 17 year old

Legally, you can have 5 if one is under 3 years old, right?

6. Lisa S

Lisa S Guest

What is an EMH? I checked the abbreviations and did not see it.

thx.

7. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Extra Magic Hour - one hour each morning at a different park. Open only to WDW resort guests (and DTD Hilton guests). You have to show a room ID to get into the park early.

8. HappyMommy2

HappyMommy2 <font color=green>He loves that Disney quasi-"futu

Yes, you can have 5 in a room if one (or more) of the kids is under age 3. I think it might be pretty cramped, but that would really depend on the kids' ages, sleeping habits, etc.

If everyone is over age 3, four people is the limit. :)