A Pink Pixie Princess - Complete!

• Adding in a 4th, and eventually 5th (!!) day of running each week

BAH!!! 5???!! Go you! Great commitment! I struggle to get 4!

Once that was done, I changed into my running shoes and headed outside for a whopping 0.5-mile run before I could talk myself out of it. Again, my legs were a little sore, and this seemed to take forever (5:18, so...not really forever), but I got it done. I realize that running for 5 minutes doesn’t seem like much, but it was a bigger mental challenge than anything to actually get myself to do it after finishing lifting, and I feel like it’s probably smarter to start small with this and increase the distance slowly (same goes for my weekly distance, which is going to dip down over the next couple of weeks as I add in the additional running days). The bigger challenge will be waking up early enough to get everything in once the runs get longer (which I did NOT do today)!

The mental challenges are sometimes the hardest to get over so getting on that threadmil after lifting is much bigger than the distance... GO YOU!

And after finally carrying a Harveys bag for an extended period of time...I think I like it a lot better than my Dooneys, which are sort of a chore to carry - what if it rains? What if I get something on them? What if the pattern bleeds? Plus, I just really like how this bag looks, the shape of it, and the fact that Harveys bags are cheaper than Dooneys and American-made. So I think this is the start of my switching out my Dooneys for Harveys bags (by "switching out" I mean "selling my Dooneys on Facebook). I've sold 1 big one so far (and was able to buy 2 Harveys bags for what I got from that sale!) and have 2 more up for sale.
27127188451_f9a1da8a53_z.jpg

What happened to that disclaimer we spoke about!!! haha
Your posts make me want to buy ALL THE THINGS

And last, but most definitely not least...today is my and Mr. A’s 7-year wedding anniversary! Love him so, so much. :)

Congratulations!! You two look so adorable in your photographs, I love it!

Tuesday, May 17 (2-mile run)
Good run today! I tried something different - rather than do my run/walk intervals, I actually did this entire run all the way through without stopping!

My Dad and sister have started doing this as well and considering we will be running the Dublin Rock 'n' Roll Half together I'm thinking I need to as well. Just getting back into my running now though so one step at a time! I'm interested to hear how this goes for you over the next while..

Wednesday, May 18 (1x800 @ 5K pace - 2 miles total)
Big day today - my first speed workout! I mean...not my first one EVER, but definitely my first in over a year.

UGH I need to start this two... BLEUGH

ALSO - my April Fu track suit from INKnBURN arrived today and I FREAKING LOVE IT (photo credit: Mr. A). Is it loud? Yes. Do I look like a walking, talking homage to Bruce Lee? Yes (hence the name "April Fu"). Is it the most comfortable thing ever? Also yes. Am I normally a question talker? No.
27100327862_89e01c338f_z.jpg

Also...go Cavs :)

27162751016_84cdce738f_z.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA I love your serious face in these photos!!! Looks super comfy!

Seems like a great week for you, lots of mini achievements to celebrate. Hope this week is going just as well...

Oh and PS... I DID SOMETHING CRAZY... Complete impulse booking to go back to the world THIS September with my sister... :eek::hyper:

1 mile warmups feel like forever.....especially on the treadmill...blaaargh. I like .5 mile warm-ups so much more.

I keep reading the fu as F.U. and not as in kung-fu. So I especially like the sentiment of "fu pants" when reading it my way better! :)

Not going to lie...jealous that you are back in action. I want to be back in action so badly too. But I'll just mark it up to being inspired to get back in action, right?!

My mom told me I can't pull off yellow, so I like to wear it anyways. Cause I think we all can pull off some bright yellow! :)

P.S. I bought leggings again. They are crazy. I'm waiting for them in the mail. They may involve pink hawaiin flowers.

Last edited:
I didn't register for next year yet. We have a regular family reunion type thing that sometimes conflicts with the dates, so while I'll probably be signing up again it's tough to register that far in advance for anything.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I couldn't resist the cheap registration fee. :confused3
We ran the family one-miler with my niece and nephew before the 5-miler started, so we were soaked and couldn't feel our feet when the second race started. We, somehow, finished in 45 minutes and my leg muscles haven't felt as bad after a race other than my first marathon. It was like running through a freezing sand dune.
I can't remember what our pace was - super slow since we were both being really careful, but we were definitely ready to get the heck outta there once it was over!!
BAH!!! 5???!! Go you! Great commitment! I struggle to get 4!

Hey...I've only SAID I want to do it. Haven't actually executed it yet!!
The mental challenges are sometimes the hardest to get over so getting on that threadmil after lifting is much bigger than the distance... GO YOU!
YES, it is! Right now it's sort of okay because I'm just thinking, "Okay, I only have to get on the treadmill for, like 12 minutes"...it'll be tough as the runs get longer!
What happened to that disclaimer we spoke about!!! haha
Your posts make me want to buy ALL THE THINGS
SORRY!! I will add a disclaimer in the future! ::yes::
Congratulations!! You two look so adorable in your photographs, I love it!
Thank you!! :goodvibes
My Dad and sister have started doing this as well and considering we will be running the Dublin Rock 'n' Roll Half together I'm thinking I need to as well. Just getting back into my running now though so one step at a time! I'm interested to hear how this goes for you over the next while..
It's been okay so far. It's for sure a mental challenge not having a walk break to "look forward to," if that makes sense. ESPECIALLY on the treadmill!!
UGH I need to start this two... BLEUGH
You might like it! Nice to have some variety to the runs, at least for me! :)
HAHAHAHAHAHA I love your serious face in these photos!!! Looks super comfy!
It IS!! And hey...that's just how my face is, okay!! (J/K :p)
Seems like a great week for you, lots of mini achievements to celebrate. Hope this week is going just as well...
Going okay so far!! :)
Oh and PS... I DID SOMETHING CRAZY... Complete impulse booking to go back to the world THIS September with my sister... :eek::hyper:
That is crazy...crazy AWESOME!! :yay: Woohoooo!!
1 mile warmups feel like forever.....especially on the treadmill...blaaargh. I like .5 mile warm-ups so much more.
For real!! That 1-mile warm-up felt like an eternity! :faint:
I keep reading the fu as F.U. and not as in kung-fu. So I especially like the sentiment of "fu pants" when reading it my way better! :)
Yeah, F U pants!! Makes me think of Donald...:upsidedow
Not going to lie...jealous that you are back in action. I want to be back in action so badly too. But I'll just mark it up to being inspired to get back in action, right?!
Soon, my friend, soon. Trust me, you don't want to become one of those cautionary tales that comes back too soon and ends up worse off. I totally know how much it sucks though. :hug:
My mom told me I can't pull off yellow, so I like to wear it anyways. Cause I think we all can pull off some bright yellow! :)
I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one! ::yes:: Wear the happy yellow!!
P.S. I bought leggings again. They are crazy. I'm waiting for them in the mail. They may involve pink hawaiin flowers.
YAAAYYYYY!! Can't wait to see them! :yay:

Pre-10 Miler Training - Week 3
Monday, May 23 - Sunday, May 29, 2016
10.15 miles completed

Another wordy post...ack!!

Monday, May 23 (lifting/1-mile run)

Another double-up day. It was okay...this guy interrupted my workout to tell me I was doing my planks wrong, which...1.) no, I wasn’t, and 2.) last time I checked, I don’t have some sign on my forehead saying that I welcome input, sir! :mad: UGH!! This was the same guy that kicked me off of a bench a couple of weeks ago, so while I didn’t say anything to him today, I think he knows I’m not impressed (I don’t hide my feelings well..."heart on my sleeve" and all that). I think I give off "don’t talk to me" vibes pretty well in the weight room (headphones in, keep to myself, resting b*$%^ face, etc.), which, as anti-social as it sounds, is a goal of mine. That is ME TIME, I’m there just to get my workout done, and it’s before coffee, so I’m not interested in chatting. And this guy just talks people’s freaking ears off the entire time he’s there (makes me wonder if he could get his workout done twice as fast if he just shut up a bit).

Can you tell I’m annoyed? Because I am! :teeth:

Random aside - while yoga did go well yesterday, I could feel that my upper back/shoulders were pretty sore today!

Run was fine afterward. 1 mile took 12:23 (trying to make my “easy pace” feel a little easier) on the treadmill.

My day did get better though - I had a follow-up appointment with Dr. Spine. This was my 4th time seeing him after my initial appointment in January and follow-ups in February and March. He said that I seem to be progressing exactly as he would expect and that he thinks I will "be in a good place" soon, so all good news! :yay:

He did not scold me for not doing my PT, but did say that it would help me feel better. He also said twice per day is enough for me right now, which was surprising - when I was being really good about Pt, I was doing the exercises 6-8 times per day (I’m typing this on Monday afternoon and I’ve done 3 rounds today already)! I have no excuses to skimp out for only twice per day, so I set a daily alarm in my phone to go off at 11AM and 7PM to remind me to get PT in. That seems doable.

He also said that the back pain I have been experiencing in the mornings could actually be the results of spasms happening at night, which is something I cannot control. He actually warned me that I may experience spasms at my last appointment back in March and prescribed me medication in case I experienced them (I filled the prescription back then - it only cost $3 - but never actually took any. I just have it there in case I really need it!) but said he’d prefer that I fix the issue with stretches/exercises rather than with meds, which I totally agree with. He also said that the IT Band pain I experienced during last Sunday’s 10K could be related to all of these other issues...it’s sort of a relief, in a way, to have a possible explanation for it that isn’t “I was being stupid and trying to run too fast.”

Basically he thinks I need to stretch this muscle that is in “the front of the back.” He showed me a picture and told me what it was called, but I forget the name. I think it’s this Psoas major on the diagram below:

lineDrawing_psoas_iliacus_piriformis_adductors_bracespain34-com_300x450.png

Where this muscle meets the spine is actually exactly where I am experiencing pain in the morning/middle of the night, on both sides of my back. Apparently stretching that, and my hips, should help everything - the back pain, the IT Band pain, etc - along with the PT I was already doing. I’m super hopeful that this will make a difference...this pain has been there daily for the last 1-2 months and I was sort of resigning myself to the fact that this was just the new normal for me. I’m encouraged that it could possibly go away!

New stretch #1: Couch Stretch (2 minutes per side twice per day)...he called it something else but I forget what it was (I swear, I do actually listen at these things):

couch-stretch.jpg

New stretch #2: Pigeon Pose. I’m already very familiar with this pose thanks to yoga! Again, 2 minutes per side, twice per day:

How-To-Do-Pigeon-Pose.png

I have a follow-up scheduled for late August, but he said to only come if I really, really thought I needed to. And he seemed like he was sort of saying good-bye "for good" at the end of the appointment. So it’s possible that this was my last visit with Dr. Spine! Sort of sad, because I do like him, and he has helped me a lot...but it’s another sign that I am getting better! :)

Tuesday, May 24 (2.5-mile run)

Like last week, I decided to try today’s run without walk breaks. Since I was thinking that I was doing my “easy” pace too quickly, I slowed down and it went okay. Physically it was fine, but mentally it was REALLY tough to not have a walk break to look forward to. Total time for this run was 30:00, 12:00/mile pace.

PURSE TALK! @dancingtodisney you have been warned!

Dooney/Harvey switcheroo update (sort of long...sorry!): Since coming back from Disneyland and deciding that I sort of love Harveys and that I’m sort of afraid to carry most of my Dooneys*, I have sold 6 (!!) Dooney & Bourke Bags on Facebook.

Three of them were really easy to sell: there is an "in search of" post on both of the Dooney Facebook groups I belong to, so I just scanned those posts for people that wanted the bags I was getting rid of and messaged them. BAM - sold, sold, sold! Super easy and it made me happy that the bags are going to people that are excited to get them (one annoyance - one person talked me down in the price I was asking by $25. I wasn’t trying to price-gouge and I just went with what she asked, but looking back - this is against group rules and is SO annoying to me, so I’m not going to be cool with that in the future! :sad2: And I’ve seen this person around in the group so I feel like she sort of should know not to do that. I’m not going to rat her out or anything, but it’s still annoying).

Two of the bags were not being "searched" for, so I ended up doing those as auctions that ended this evening. Sadly, I did not get as much as I’d hoped for, for them - oh well!

And the final bag was done as a regular sale post. It sold within minutes, for exactly what I paid for it a few months back, but that sale ended up falling through, so now it’s going to someone else on a payment plan (to be paid in full by June 15).

With alllll of the new Dooneys Disney has been putting out lately, I am probably lucky that I did as well as I did with selling my bags - the resale market has not been great! And I am totally ready for a break from selling for awhile. I’m proud of myself for clearing out the ones that I did - because what is the point of having them sit around if they won’t be used? - and obviously it’s awesome that I was able to get back almost exactly what I originally paid, but it’s such a pain to wait for someone to buy, then buy packing supplies, adequately pack the bag up and then ship it. Also sort of embarrassing that I'm, like, recognized at the post office. :crazy2: Blech!

In the meantime, this little cutie came from Harveys today - the Disneyland 60th Anniversary Attractions Posters Hip Pack:

27302855716_4821d25fd7_z.jpg

I love this pattern - I have it in 2 other wallets, and I have 2 of the large poster totes - Tiki Room and Haunted Mansion. This particular bag can be worn crossbody or carried like a wristlet - Harveys includes both a detachable shoulder strap and a wrist strap, which I think is pretty cool. Dooney sure as heck wouldn't include 2 different straps with a bag...

But, sadness - not one Haunted Mansion poster on it! Wahhh.

27302852686_aa5b36c362_z.jpg

I got this from the Disney Store website (with free shipping and 10% off with my Disney Visa) - of course 2 days later it was discounted at 50% off!! :headache: Arg! I ended up calling them and they gave me back half of what I paid in the form of a Disney Store online giftcard, so this bag only ended up costing me $45 (which makes the non-Haunted Mansion-ness a little easier to take)! I think it’ll be great for the parks and for our upcoming cruise. :)

I love the Disneyland 60 tag on the inside. :)

27336100305_85816c794f_z.jpg

*Dooney rant: I thought I was being smart buying the older, better quality Dooneys, but even after using a couple of those, I noticed issues - patterns bleeding, corners getting marked up, leather getting darkened in some spots...and I was starting to fear other common issues I’d heard of, such as patterns yellowing or color transfer from clothes onto the bags, especially on the white bags I had. I even had an old runDisney gEAR bag in my car to but my Dooneys in, in case it began to rain. So yeah, if I’m afraid to carry an expensive bag, no point in owning it! And it’s a bonus if it’ll make someone else happy to own it, and I can get most/all of what I paid for it by selling. :)

Wednesday, May 25 (20-minute tempo run)

Per Hal Higdon...

"A tempo run is a continuous run with a buildup in the middle to near 15-K race pace. In this program, tempo runs are scheduled for every other Wednesday, alternating with interval training on the track. A tempo run of 30 to 40 minutes would begin with 10-15 minutes easy running, build to 10-20 minutes of faster running near the middle, then 5-10 minutes easy toward the end. The pace build-up should be gradual, not sudden, with peak speed (near 15-K pace) coming about two-thirds into the workout. (You don't maintain peak speed for the entire middle of this workout, since that would involve too much stress.) You can do tempo runs almost anywhere: on the road, on trails or even on a track."

I friggin hate tempo runs!! :sad: Arg!

Since I don’t know what my goal 15K pace is, I did this run building up to my 10K pace from last Sunday. I started at 4.4MPN (13:38/mile or something) and every minute I would increase the speed by 0.1MPH. By the time I hit 12 minutes into the run, I was at 5.6MPH (10:42/mile pace), which is pretty close to my 10K pace from the race. I held this for 2 minutes before gradually reducing my speed until I was walking the last minute of the run. I ended up walking an extra 30 seconds until I got to 1.65 miles (I’m weird about my running distances - I like them to end in 0 or 5. Nerd). 12:07ish/mile pace overall or something.

After the run, I did a round of pigeon pose on each leg. I’ve been good about doing my exercises twice per day and my back actually has been feeling better - it was better yesterday morning and this morning. Not 100% pain-free, but a definite improvement and enough to make me motivated to getting these stretches in twice each day. I can’t do pigeon at work (my work pants aren’t stretchy/loose enough) so I’ll need to make sure to get my first round of the day in, in the morning at the gym. I HATE that other new stretch that I have to do, the couch one. Hurts my knees to put all my weight on them like that for 2 minutes at a time! I need to grab a pillow or something for that, because even though I hate it, I do think that it is helping me a lot.

Thursday, May 26 (lifting)

Another annoying day in the weight room!! :sad2: It was like everything I needed was either gone or taken - I would want to use a machine, someone would be on it. I would need a set of dumbbells, they were nowhere to be found (the set of 10s eventually appeared...I never saw the 20s the entire time I was there). I’m fine with waiting my turn for stuff, but why can’t people be considerate and put things back once they are done using them?! ARRG!!! :furious:

Friday, May 27 (rest)
Rest day! And a day off from work - Mr. A's childhood friend is getting married (a Friday wedding, arrrg!), so we drove 1.5 hours to Toledo for the wedding. Mr. A was in the party and he looked quite dapper in his suit. :)

Saturday, May 28 (rest)
Drove home! I wish I'd been smarter and gotten up early yesterday to get my long run in - by the time we got home today it was way too hot. Should have slogged it out on the treadmill...

Both Mr. A and I got INKnBURN mail today - the Blue Mandala shirt! This is the shirt that benefits a kiddo who lives in the same town as the owners of INKnBURN - he's only 12 years old and is fighting bone cancer. :( The first round of pre-orders raised over $9,000 for the family (50% of the cost of each shirt went to them!) and there's a second round of orders going on now - closes June 1 at 8AM PST. Men's, women's and kiddo's cuts!

Mr. A declared the shirt "pretty cool." He is really not into clothes at all, so that's high praise coming from him. :)
26729175564_c77b1711b1_z.jpg

Love it!
27265851831_5294337282_z.jpg

Sunday, May 29 (5-mile run)
This was it...THE run. I have one every year...

...the run where I realize how dumb I am for not waking up earlier, because summertime weather is no joke!!

Yes, summertime - we seem to have skipped Spring here in Ohio. Temperatures were in the mid-high 80s today! Like an idiot, I slept in instead of getting up early to get my run done, and I definitely paid for it. I don't think I actually left the house until 10:30AM or so...

It started out okay, but you can tell in the splits where I started to lose it.
Mile 1 - 11:23
Mile 2 - 11:17
Mile 3 - 12:04 <-- !!! :faint:
Mile 4 - 12:08
Mile 5 - 12:34

Right about the halfway point. I hadn't taken any walk breaks up until then, but once I got halfway the humidity got to me and I started taking quite a few breaks. Oh well! Definitely not the worst run I have had, but I'll surely be making an effort to get up a little earlier tomorrow!

Total time: 59:29, 11:53/mile pace

Next week's challenge - 5 days of running! :faint: ACK!!

Continued in Next Post

Last edited:

In terms of the PT - you'll find the schedule that works best for you. When I was in PT for my knee, I had to do my stretches 3x per day and exercises every day. I've realized over the past few months that I do better with stretches twice a day and exercises every other day. With time, you find the balance between doing what you need to help yourself feel better and not asking yourself to do something that's just too much for you.

Yay for selling some Dooneys and getting the Harveys bag! I really love that Harveys pattern, it's pretty awesome ... even without a Haunted Mansion pattern.

We're having the same crazy weather here ... I miss spring! This time of year it's definitely important to get out early!

Also ... an update on the hair ... I wore my hair in a bun yesterday and it stayed put the whole time! Of course, it was probably too tight, because I had a headache for much ofthe run, but ... you can't win every battle.
How's your hair situation doing? Is the bun maker thingy still working well?

I really like your approach to the Tempo run! I too hate them, but this seems a manageable way to get em done. Thanks for the post.

In terms of the PT - you'll find the schedule that works best for you. When I was in PT for my knee, I had to do my stretches 3x per day and exercises every day. I've realized over the past few months that I do better with stretches twice a day and exercises every other day. With time, you find the balance between doing what you need to help yourself feel better and not asking yourself to do something that's just too much for you.
I definitely think that you are right about this. The new "couch stretch" is a little tough on my quads/knees, so sometimes I only do that one once per day. But doing the other ones twice per day seems to be working out - really I'm just counting it as a win if I get 1 full round of stretches/exercises each day, since I have been so bad about it over the past couple of moYeanths. It's definitely helping. :)
Yay for selling some Dooneys and getting the Harveys bag! I really love that Harveys pattern, it's pretty awesome ... even without a Haunted Mansion pattern.
Isn't it a great pattern? I thought it was so clever, and really great for the 60th anniversary...even without Haunted Mansion there.
We're having the same crazy weather here ... I miss spring! This time of year it's definitely important to get out early!
Yeah, what is going on?! I think the temperature is finally going to break for us - I saw that we have highs in the 70s in the forecast for the rest of this week, so I'm looking forward to that! Hope it's the same for you!
Also ... an update on the hair ... I wore my hair in a bun yesterday and it stayed put the whole time! Of course, it was probably too tight, because I had a headache for much ofthe run, but ... you can't win every battle.
That's progress! Sounds like it's a delicate balance.
How's your hair situation doing? Is the bun maker thingy still working well?
I've been slacking on the bun maker, and I need to actually give it a fair shot - my hair was driving me INSANE during my run on Sunday. A bun would have been so much better, so I need to get back to that! ::yes::
I really like your approach to the Tempo run! I too hate them, but this seems a manageable way to get em done. Thanks for the post.
Yeah, I think there are a lot of different ways you can do them - I know others will do, say, 1 mile warm-up, 3 miles at their "tempo" pace, and then 1 mile cool down or whatever. For me, this way just seems not as intimidating, I guess? I realized I had a typo in my post originally, where I said I walked the last MILE - meant to say I walked the last MINUTE. So it's still mostly running. But I'm glad you found it helpful! :)

I'm glad you had another good appointment with Dr. Spine. Sounds like he's pleased with your progress and I know it's nice to get that validation that you are doing what you are supposed to be doing. Good job on getting back to doing the PT exercises. Sounds like your training is also staying on track! Sorry you had a rough one in the heat though. We had some nasty heat and humidity this weekend too and I just do horribly in the heat. And it's still only MAY!!!

Great job on selling those Dooney's and the Harvey bags are super cute.

You and Mr. A look great in your matching InB. Love it!!!

I'm glad you had another good appointment with Dr. Spine. Sounds like he's pleased with your progress and I know it's nice to get that validation that you are doing what you are supposed to be doing. Good job on getting back to doing the PT exercises.
It definitely was a good appointment. All along he has definitely given me the impression that I am progressing exactly as he would expect, which has been comforting. :)
Sounds like your training is also staying on track! Sorry you had a rough one in the heat though. We had some nasty heat and humidity this weekend too and I just do horribly in the heat. And it's still only MAY!!!
Arrrg, I know!! WHAT is going on with this weather?? Where did spring go?! :headache:
Great job on selling those Dooney's and the Harvey bags are super cute.
I know it sounds ridiculous, but I am proud of myself for weeding out the Dooneys. So far I don't regret any of them that I have sold - I've actually read about ladies that have sold a purse and then bought it back again because they had seller's remorse. So far I don't think that'll happen for me.

Part of me would like to sell at least 1 or 2 more...there's even a little part of me that wants to sell ALL of them and 100% switch to Harveys...but I think I'll have a harder time letting go of the ones I have left. :confused3
You and Mr. A look great in your matching InB. Love it!!!
Thanks!! My mystery singlet (which is no longer a mystery as I was stalking the FB group waiting for a picture :teeth: I am terrible with surprises!) is out for delivery!! Did you get yours yet?

Basically he thinks I need to stretch this muscle that is in “the front of the back.” He showed me a picture and told me what it was called, but I forget the name. I think it’s this Psoas major on the diagram below:
lineDrawing_psoas_iliacus_piriformis_adductors_bracespain34-com_300x450.png

Ok, I just can't pass this up! Being in the medical field I had to learn this muscle-psoas major. The way I remember it b/c it sounds like sore a@#$ (so-a@#$) and that's most of the time what it gives you!

Yeah, yeah I know. I won't give up my day job!

Thanks!! My mystery singlet (which is no longer a mystery as I was stalking the FB group waiting for a picture :teeth: I am terrible with surprises!) is out for delivery!! Did you get yours yet?

Mine shipped and is out for delivery today!!! I also stalked the page and I'm pretty sure I squealed out loud when I saw the picture. I'm so happy about it.

Also, Chris wore his circuit shirt last week for a run and loved it! He thought the fabric was great, so I offered to buy him another one. We looked on the site and I thought I could get him to go for the Sandstone shirt and I ended up being shocked when he said he wanted the Samurai shirt instead! I was shocked. Maybe I'll convert him yet. ;)

Ok, I just can't pass this up! Being in the medical field I had to learn this muscle-psoas major. The way I remember it b/c it sounds like sore a@#$ (so-a@#$) and that's most of the time what it gives you!

Yeah, yeah I know. I won't give up my day job!
:rotfl2: it IS giving me a sore @$$!! Seriously, like right around my tailbone!!
Mine shipped and is out for delivery today!!! I also stalked the page and I'm pretty sure I squealed out loud when I saw the picture. I'm so happy about it.
I'm so excited to get it! Seriously, who else would make a shirt like that?! It'll DEFINITELY be making an appearance in a Disney race. :)
Also, Chris wore his circuit shirt last week for a run and loved it! He thought the fabric was great, so I offered to buy him another one. We looked on the site and I thought I could get him to go for the Sandstone shirt and I ended up being shocked when he said he wanted the Samurai shirt instead! I was shocked. Maybe I'll convert him yet. ;)
Yay, Chris!! The addiction begins...

I think the samurai shirt is SO cool...I so wanted Mr. A to get that one but he was not interested. :confused3 I snagged him a BB8 hoodie and it's due to be delivered today, but I'm not even sure he wants to keep that! More InB money for me, I guess!

My mystery singlet (which is no longer a mystery as I was stalking the FB group waiting for a picture :teeth: I am terrible with surprises!) is out for delivery!! Did you get yours yet?
Mine has been shipped too...but being that I'm in Canada it I know the mystery will be revealed long before I get it. I was hoping for the surprise :( OH well that's life! I'm more excited for it now, though, knowing both you and @ZellyB are also super happy with the print.

Mine has been shipped too...but being that I'm in Canada it I know the mystery will be revealed long before I get it. I was hoping for the surprise :( OH well that's life! I'm more excited for it now, though, knowing both you and @ZellyB are also super happy with the print.

It is a beauty Sailormoon2! I got mine today and am very happy with it. I'm thinking I'll have to get all the mystery ones from now on!

Fair warning - I'm about to post a picture in my thread, so you may want to avoid looking until you get yours. :)

It is a beauty Sailormoon2! I got mine today and am very happy with it. I'm thinking I'll have to get all the mystery ones from now on!

warning - I'm about to post a picture in my thread, so you may want to avoid looking until you get yours.
You are too sweet. It's all good. This will be the reveal, then I can share the surprise with (for him) with DH when it comes ;)

You are too sweet. It's all good. This will be the reveal, then I can share the surprise with (for him) with DH when it comes ;)
Oooooookay...I'm gonna post it in a second here!! I know people were spoiled on Facebook that didn't want to be, so I don't want to do that to you!! :)

INKnBURN 2016 Mystery Singlet - Revealed!

**SPOILER ALERT**

For anyone that has ordered their singlet but hasn't received it yet, look away if you want to be surprised!...

...are you sure ?...

...are you really sure?...

Okay, you've been warned! Don't get mad at me!

So this singlet was available for pre-order on May 4th and 5th only..this led most people to think it was going to be some sort of May the 4th/Cinco de Mayo mash-up.

And they were right!

I shall call him...C-3PO de Mayo!
26778143914_42190aa6d0_z.jpg

It's hard to see, but R2D2 and BB-8 are represented on the back (it's supposed to be if you were looking straight down at the top of their heads)!
27385515205_9428bc86a0_z.jpg

With another pair of shorts and 1 monster :)
27385514655_1f936059a6_z.jpg

So the moral of the story is...when INKnBURN does a mystery item, order it! It'll probably be something really, really cool (they announce these in their newsletter, which you can sign up for on INKnBURN.com). :)

Potential Wine & Dine weekend outfit?? Hmm...:scratchin

Continued in Next Post

Last edited:
INKnBURN 2016 Mystery Singlet - Revealed!

**SPOILER ALERT**

For anyone that has ordered their singlet but hasn't received it yet, look away if you want to be surprised!...

...are you sure ?...

...are you really sure?...

Okay, you've been warned! Don't get mad at me!

So this singlet was available for pre-order on May 4th and 5th only..this led most people to think it was going to be some sort of May the 4th/Cinco de Mayo mash-up.

And they were right!

I shall call him...C-3PO de Mayo!
26778143914_42190aa6d0_z.jpg

It's hard to see, but R2D2 and BB-8 are represented on the back (it's supposed to be if you were looking straight down at the top of their heads)!
27385515205_9428bc86a0_z.jpg

With another pair of shorts and 1 monster :)
27385514655_1f936059a6_z.jpg

So the moral of the story is...when INKnBURN does a mystery item, order it! It'll probably be something really, really cool (they announce these in their newsletter, which you can sign up for on INKnBURN.com). :)

Potential Wine & Dine weekend outfit?? Hmm...:scratchin

Continued in Next Post

Wow, that's pretty cool! Nice addition to the wardrobe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter