5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
justmestace said:
Are those doors? Bedroom doors? Wow....that's Disney Dedication!
Yes, aren't those cool?? Not cheap, $265-$280 for the slab only!

Speaking cool, a TOP is cool!!
monkeypirate.jpg

mickeymo said:
Hey all you Netflix people - releasing tomorrow is the History Channels "Modern Marvels: Disney World" documentary. .

My TiVo got this for me a few weeks ago. It is a pretty interesting show! Made me wish I was there instead of here!!

Paul

Mary - I was perusing the main cruise board - thanks again for the hints and FAQ's....neat.

Stacey - I have finally downloaded the ultimate packing list - thanks....adding to your list - travel insurance purchased for the cruise, in addition to the normal medical insurance card.

Kevin - HD has the Disney paint franchise, except they are all out of lime green paint chips :thumbsup2 Too bad the doors are not metallic stickers :rotfl2: By the way - Stitch would be way cool.....

All this talk about withdrawal symphony for WDW made me book reservations for July and October....It is so nice to live in Fla.

And I say that even with Hurricane Season approaching.

And finally GO GATORS

justmestace said:
I've been really disappointed in our hand-held TV. It doesn't get but one station, no matter where we're at...even in Phoenix, near the towers. Granted, it wasn't an expensive one..it's a Casio.

I also seem to have longer battery life with the lap top than I do with any of our portable DVD players.

My $.02 cents anyway.

Thanks Stacey - Casio seemed to be the only brand available, other then the larger units, mine eats batteries....and batteries are like gold when there is no power...no, we do not have a generator....no, we are not getting a generator.

Hey, Do you all think there is a chance for the pirate: 2 movie thats suppose to come out in July will maybe be on the ship for an early showing?? My DH is really really hoping for this? Should I give him any hope that this may happen? :wizard:

Disney Fans said:
Hey, Do you all think there is a chance for the pirate: 2 movie thats suppose to come out in July will maybe be on the ship for an early showing?? My DH is really really hoping for this? Should I give him any hope that this may happen? :wizard:

If wishing would make it so, then perhaps....but the last time we all chimed in on this topic, it seemed doubtful, unlikely, not a chance, no way, won't happen.....so as to giving DH hope - ummm...nope.

But think of all the fun he will have in July when it does come out.

And the website for pirate: 2 is tres cool..... :thumbsup2

Anyone taking bets if we will get to see CARS? The release date is May 26th 2006??????

We saw Chicken Little - when was that date?

Must research - back in a bit.

goingthedistance said:
Congrats to Stacey for 33000 and Hedgie for the reply.

I guess I can try again in approx 995 posts!

Yeah..and by the way we are going..it will only be a day or two!! :banana: :teeth:

Chicken Little was released on November 4th and we saw it on November 12th sailing....that was close, not as close as CARS however.....

I say we will see cars. They released a pin on opening day on the Magic and Wonder for Chicken Little in November 2005.....

ohiominnie said:
Flexiril :) For muscle spasms. Got some left overs here and when I REALLY need sleep..... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ;)

Ooooh! Those are gooood. We have both been under that influence. Don't have any of those. He has pain medication but doesn't want to take it. See what I'm dealing with? That bonk on the head is closer than he thinks. ;)

chip&dale&fun said:
Anyone taking bets if we will get to see CARS? The release date is May 26th 2006??????

We saw Chicken Little - when was that date?

Must research - back in a bit.

If CARS is released on May 26th, it'll be on the cruise. It releases on the ship the same day it releases on land. :)

justmestace said:
Show & Tell time....remember, like the shoemaker's kids..it took me years to actually get these in my own home. Our stuff is mostly southwestern design, but Jay actually does a lot more "traditional" things.

We have my corner kitchen pot rack, living & dining room valances, kitchen valance, bedroom curtain rod, and an air return vent cover.
I'm the one who likes the copper.

Sorry they're small.

th_CaveCreekWelding002.jpg

th_CaveCreekWelding003.jpg

th_CaveCreekWelding004.jpg

th_CaveCreekWelding007.jpg

th_CaveCreekWelding006.jpg

That is some b-u-tiful work. I especially like the vent return.

TiggerInNY said:
Ooooh! Those are gooood. We have both been under that influence. Don't have any of those. He has pain medication but doesn't want to take it. See what I'm dealing with? That bonk on the head is closer than he thinks. ;)

You mean he'd rather toss & turn all night - plus inconvenience his darling wife - than take his pain meds????? I'm beginning to think you SHOULD bonk him on the head!!!! :rotfl2:

pixiedust: pdfg

kikipug said:
Remember we were talking a few weeks back about whether or not "Cars" would Prem-EAR on the Dumbotron??? Check out the link below (courtesy of you-know-who)... its going to have its World Premiere that weekend... so there's hope that maybe we'll see it too...

http://www.lowesmotorspeedway.com/news_photos/news/505836.html

That would be sooooo cool if we see that on the ship. If it premieres at LMS, then it would make sense that it would be available for Disney, right?

mickeymo said:
How are swimming lessons going? Any better?

They are both doing well this session. Emily is now in Eel & Ashley is in Pike II. I really like the teacher that Ashley has now. This session ends on Wed. They'll start up again with Sat. classes at the end of April and will go through the end of May... of course they'll miss the last class 'cause we'll be CRUISING!!!

Ang

itdjbw said:
Same here, there are no consequences, they walk in the house and just drop there stuff, demand and are ungrateful. :confused3

We're in TROUBLE. Ours are only 3 & 5 and behave that way!

Ang

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter