"5/11 y dos" Thats 11 May Cruisers?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Joe & Joanne, Mar 3, 2002.

1. Joe & Joanne

Joe & Joanne <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

Hi:wave:
    Seem to have a problem accessing a thread that has 22 pages of posts. Trying to see if this one takes.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Scott H

Scott H <font color=red>First to Magically cross from King

Me too. I am not sure if it is on my end or the server. It seemed to be acting up yesterday.

This one might be easier to catch up on things and people.

My countdown shows 66 days till we leave. Excited about new camera for Lynn and just getting wet in some warm water with lots of critters. Of course there is a couple of days at WDW before and after.

We could call this thread "5/11 part duex" better yet "5/11 y dos" since we are going to Mexico.

4. jennifersmith23

jennifersmith23 Mouseketeer

Yes, I couldn't access any of the threads yesterday. I was almost going through withdrawal. Good idea to start another thread. The last one was pretty long.

Scott - 66 days still seems way to long. How am I going to wait that long? I can't wait.

Jennifer Perez

5. SQUIGGLE

SQUIGGLE DIS Veteran

I couldn't access the Board , Disney or the Two Palms cam yesterday. It was not my favorite day!! I thought it was me; but friend in another state said she was having trouble with some sites she was trying to access too.
    It's getting closer; but why is it going soooo slowly?

6. Joe & Joanne

7. BWVPam

BWVPam Loves being at WDW!

Have any of you 5/11 cruisers received your shore excursion documents from Disney yet? I am on 5/25 and am getting a little anxious. I am most curious about Key West and seeing if Disney is going to change formal nights. Otherwise, with early dinner, shore excursions in Key West might be a little tough.

Thanks,

Pam

8. BunnyMom

BunnyMom Mouseketeer

I am so glad I found you guys. I thought it was me doing something wrong. Heehee! I'll be around asking questions again. 67 days eh? Oh I have so much to learn in two little months.
    Terry

9. RellingTwin

RellingTwin <font color=purple>My motto is "All vacations are

I hope you folks know the rest of us are going to be waiting for FULL repots from you the SECOND you get back!Better yet...how about a report from the internet cafe????Remember your friends who are yet to sail!!! Have a wonderful time...and take NOTES!!LOL

10. Joe & Joanne

Hi
    Think this thread may roll as well.

RellingTwin: I thought our cruise was a party boat? Not sure if we will be able to find the Internet cafe? We will be limed out.

Other 11 May cruisers: Can everyone post the names of those going? I think it may be easier to remember all the names if we have a little advance notice. For example: The party of Joe & Joanne includes Brian and Jackque (28 & 24), WDWGoose is Gary and Vicki. The question is how about the other names and ages of all going? This way when we meet we will know something other than the DisBoard names? Email me if you would rather not post. Thanks

The party (sailaway) is still set for between the stacks deck 9? 4PM? I cant wait to hear the little whistle!

Wine tasting set?

Palos brunch ressies set in stone?

See ya around the ship......

Cinderella 2 in 2 weeks!

11. Scott H

Scott H is Scott and Lynn. Staying on deck 7, stateroom 7084. Joe are you all going to keep this list and email it before we depart?

Shore Excursions : We will be doing a self guided walking tour in Key West concluding with Mallory Sq. for sunset munching conch fritters. Diving at the other ports of call.

Yes.......... we will do trip reports after or during the cruise. Ok everyone stand in front of your computer put your right hand in the air and your left hand on your computer and promise to do a trip report. :D :jester: What if the dog eats my trip report???? I could happen. Really!! it could.

Is Robin still hosting the screw top wine tasting?

12. jennifersmith23

jennifersmith23 Mouseketeer

My party consists of Jennifer (24), Leo (24) and Brianna (6). Our stateroom is cat 9 guarentee, so I am not sure what our room number will be yet. My husband and I are just now looking at the shore excursions, but I definately want to go see the sting rays at Grand Caymen, and the Mayan ruins in Cozumel. I will probably leave dd behind on the ship for the sting rays. I don't want her to get freaked out by them. Has anyone else ever brough a younger child to Stingray City?

I am all for getting together sometime during the ship for either a wine tasting or brunch.

Keep us informed.

Thanks,
    Jennifer Perez

13. Hygiene99

Hygiene99 <font color=teal>I am quite the little Teapot<br><

for those who have not been to brunch at Palo's it was awesome
    when we where on the magic .....
    Peter age 36 surveyor , local 4
    Jennifer age 32 dental hygienist
    and we have a secret port hole cabin believe it is 5022
    No kids Yet.. soon have u seen the Commercial....

14. Joe & Joanne

Hi
    Scott, we will be in 7034-36, Brian and Jacquie will be in 34, us in 36. I was going to compile the list and send out to all in an email since everyone does not have Word or Notepad.

The smell of Conch fritters bubbling away in the grease is coming back....aaaggh! Will need a walking tour, but have to stay out of the shyster T-Shirt places.

Jennifer...please ssshhh! We will all be watching your trip to the baths (ha!) Don't tell anyone when this might be, but do keep us informed for another comercial may be in the making. One trip enough?

Hygiene99, ScottH, Jennifersmith23 accounted for!

Scott how many days till hot bubbling oil?

15. BunnyMom

BunnyMom Mouseketeer

Hi All,
    BunnyMom is Terry(42) the hubby Pat(44) and son Ian(9) we are in 8066. Is this a good cabin? Not too noisy or rocky I hope.
    Looking forward to all the great info from you veteran cruisers.
    Terry

16. SQUIGGLE

SQUIGGLE DIS Veteran

Fran & DD Laura. Room 6078 checking in.
    The 4PM meet might be a problem. Won't we all be in our, always fashionable, orange vests at 4 PM?
    I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

17. Scott H

65 days on my countdown.

Yes on the hot oil a bubbling. Definitely avoid all the tacky T-shirt shops.

Thanks for keeping a list going.

18. Joe & Joanne

Hi

Fran and Laura, will be taking pics of you guys in the "fashionable vests"? Have ya checked in. Sail away Party is probably best for 5 PM or whatever time we all get up from our late afternoon snooze (not!) How about them Flyers!

CMATT you out there? Please say everything is OK? Please. You too Goose!

19. tigger24

tigger24 Mouseketeer

Tigger24 checking it. Bernadette (me)27 and dh Jon (28) will be there along with my parents Bob and Claire. I'm might get shot if I put their age, we will be in 6532. Bringing them on the cruise for their 30th anniverssary!!!
    Can't wait to meet everyone!
    Bernadette

20. Joe & Joanne

Tigger24
    Noted, how about their names? OK?

21. tkd lisa

tkd lisa <font color=blue>I didn't make the Osborne Lights

Hi guys! Tried to do this last night but "the server is busy, please try again later!!!!"

We are:
    DH - Tim (44)
    DW, me - Lisa (37)
    DD - Kaylie (10)
    DS - Casey (8 1/2)

For excursions, I think we'll just wander in Key West. It was our second choice for this vacation, so I had quite a bit of info on it. But DH says the only thing he wants to do is parasail, and the kids say it sounds great too. Even though some people might think I'm fearless since I've got a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, that's done with at my feet at least reasonably near the ground! So, I'm not sure if I'm up for it!!!

Other than that, we're thinking of one of the animal type things at one of the other ports.

Can't wait til May!!