4th of July Hat

cteddiesgirl

<font color=deeppink>Not invisible to the Tag Fair
Anyone in need of a 4th of July Hat?

I happen to have an extra. :teeth:

Not really looking for anything in particular (unless it's in my signature-lol).

Please, no credits, no buyables and no "free" stuff.
I also have no need for any of the recently released costumes.

I am, however, always interested in quest items. :thumbsup2

Please offer away.

Hmm, I happen to be in need of it, but do you think you could add something as I want to offer a green explorer shirt with camera?

:teeth:,
Lion

I don't need the shirt with the camera but I need the one without the camera. :)

If you would offer that, it would depend on what you want for it with the hat. :)

I would like to offer pirate ship codes, that is, if you need any pirate ships :) Let me know if you do and we can work out a number, otherwise, just ignore this post pirate:

kjhoffman87 said:
I would like to offer pirate ship codes, that is, if you need any pirate ships :) Let me know if you do and we can work out a number, otherwise, just ignore this post pirate:
As stated in my OP, I don't want any of the "free" stuff. But thank you for your offer.

I still have the hat up for trade! :goodvibes

I have couple quest pins from DL Frontierland Quest & Adventureland if you think they are worth it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter