4th Figment?

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by LunarDistortion, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Reddog1134

Reddog1134 DIS Veteran

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. doconeill

doconeill Fastpass Jedi Master DIS Lifetime Sponsor

[​IMG]

4. Figment1990

Figment1990 DIS Veteran

I would LoVE a new figment ride. Or the old one. Just not what's there now. Imagination is SO important. I cannot believe they haven't fixed the pavilion before now. It's too bad things didn't work out better with the imagination movers because the idea warehouse idea could have been incorporated. I love the original song of figment, it was my very first ride ever in wdw and (the newer one) was my sons first ride. Before anything at the mk. I still have a figment figure sitting on my desk at work (22 years later). Such an important part of life- imagination. There would be no mickey or disneyland or disneyworld without walts imagination. I Would love to see them make this pavilion more desirable but would really like to see them keep some elements of the original (figment, dream finder, just one spark).

5. Disneyfreak44

Disneyfreak44 Mouseketeer

I wish that was true but unless they're are bringing back Horizons to it is just an article that was about EPCOT's past. They had an article on both the old Dreamfinder, and Horizons. But I was hoping that the article meant something.

6. Agent555

Agent555 Mouseketeer

I wish I could've seen the original ride! I can imagine it was pretty awesome! I love Figment he is not my favorite but it would'nt be WDW without him!

7. skier_pete

skier_pete DIsney-holics Anon

Oh come on...don't you love the irony of the fact that a ride that celebrates the imagination seems to be one of the least imaginative in all of WDW.

I would love to see a re-do of this attraction. don't need a return to the original, which wasn't really that great either but better than what's there now. I think todays technology could make for ar eally great attraction here. Too bad they seem to be letting Epcot fall by the wayside lately - well except for the Test Track re-do. Maybe JII will be next - it definitely needs it the most.

8. doconeill

doconeill Fastpass Jedi Master DIS Lifetime Sponsor

There was a JII presentation as part of the D23 stuff this weekend, and they even had one of the Dreamfinders (not in costume), but it seems like they didn't even hint at any upcoming changes.