40th birthday at Hollywood Studios

oblori

Earning My Ears
My husband will be turning 40 during our family''s first Disney trip in June. He is a HUGE Star Wars fan, so I'm planning on spending his birthday at HS. What would you suggest for dining there?

My husband will be turning 40 during our family''s first Disney trip in June. He is a HUGE Star Wars fan, so I'm planning on spending his birthday at HS. What would you suggest for dining there?

I believe there is 5 table service places at Hollywood studios. I would go to Hollywood brown derby if cost is not a issue

I think dinner at 50's Prime Time, Mama Melrose, or Hollywood Brown Derby would be nice, then end the evening with the Star Wars dessert party :thumbsup2.

I agree with PP. If you are ok with signature restaurant prices, Hollywood Brown Derby is very good. Otherwise, the other TS are equally mediocre IMHO. I would probably lean toward 50's Prime Time (for the antics) or Sci-Fi (for the atmosphere) if you want a less expensive TS in DHS. If you are willing to leave the park, there are some better restaurants in the EP resort area.

Yea I second the Star Wars dessert party. I would eat off site or at Disney Springs then do Star Wars dessert party to end the night

I realize it's your family's first Disney trip, but if you have the Park Hopper option, it opens up a World of better dining options to go to and then come back to HS.

I would also go with Hollywood Brown Derby and then the dessert party. We did exactly this last year and it was great.

The dessert party looks like a definite - thanks for the suggestions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter