40 Weeks and Still No Baby! Help (UPDATE)

Well, after all of the waiting the little man finally arrived! And like most of you said, he was not waiting for an induction to do it! All day wednesday I was having contractions on and off and when I finally went to bed around 1am Thursday morning they were about 7 or 8 minutes but still not consistant. Out of nowhere around 3:30am I was jolted with them comming 2 minutes apart and very strong. We made the call to the doc and dident even wait for him to return our call, we just ran out of the house as soon as we could. When we got there I was 4cm then 10min later when doc arrived I was 7cm! It was in no time that I was 10cm but he still was not low enough so they worried he was too big and gave me pitocon to try to bring him down. Well it worked and at 1257pm on Thurday our 9 pound 2 ounce baby boy arrived. Even though it was a tough few weeks the delivery was scary at times (heart rate dropped so low that they were screaming for another doc to come in for an emerg. c-sec)but fun. I still had my epidorial so I was not feeling contractions and we had a few good laughs in between pushing.
I want to thank everyone for their well wishes and support. I will try to hop back on when I can to chat. xoxoxo

congratulations, glad to hear everything went well. Hope you are getting some rest now.

Kirsten

Congrats to you and your family! What did you name the little guy? My sister is due any day now and still can not think of a name!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!