40% pin for club level

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by JACKNAG, Feb 20, 2010.

1. JACKNAG

JACKNAG Mouseketeer

Does the 40% off pins include club level rooms?

Thanks
    Jack:goodvibes

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. CoachBagFanatic

CoachBagFanatic My two Shiba babies :-)

Our 40% included the CR CL MKV but then we switched to BLT. Provided there are still rooms available under code. They only allow a certain allotment of rooms per pin code. So the early you can make your ressie the better. Happy Planning.:hippie:

4. ancestry

ancestry Trees Without Roots Fall Over

Yes - subject to availability of course. We have CL booked at the GF for 10 days in May and we booked using the 40% off code. It saved us over $2,400 dollars!

5. CoachBagFanatic

CoachBagFanatic My two Shiba babies :-)

We love the GF. We have stayed there many times and it's like our second home. Have a wonderful trip.:flower3:

6. MommyGina

MommyGina DIS Veteran

I got a pin code about 1 month ago now. I booked GF in SL for July and my 40% code was applied. I had already booked GF in SL and then my TA used my pin for the 40%. I just tried, for fun, to see if the GF in SL was available now for the $750 gift card or 40%. All rooms are booked, according to the Disney website.

Glad I got my pin. It saved us a lot of money.

7. ABitDistracted

ABitDistracted Mouseketeer

I called with my 40% pin, and wanted to book CL at Wilderness Lodge. No rooms available CL there, but I was offered Poly, AK, and Beach Club for alternatives. I booked Poly for October. Poly isn't our favorite resort, but with small children, I think it will be most convenient as far as travelin to MK. I am really tempted to call back and switch to BC....