40% on concierge room

marie1981

Mouseketeer
Disney just annonced a new special on their website:

Get Luxury and Service at Great Savings with Special Club Level Room Rates
Incredible savings of 40% off Club Level room rates puts the first-class Disney vacation your family desires within reach! Get everything you expect from a visit to Walt Disney World Resort-from the thrills and magic of the theme parks to Resort shopping, relaxation and recreation-for less, with the added bonus of signature Disney Club Level service. Take your vacation experience beyond the parks! Enjoy award-winning restaurants, championship golf courses and even luxurious spas. You simply cannot miss this exceptional vacation value.

Sample pricing:
$276 per night, plus tax at Disney's Yacht Club Resort in a Garden View, Club Level room for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights 11/11 - 11/24/09 and 11/29 - 12/5/09, 12/11 - 12/24/09. At a 40% discount, that's a savings of $184 per night!

The number of rooms available at this rate is limited to 15, most nights during the offer period. Minimum length of stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals. Saving based on non-discounted price for same room.

I think they added that notice to fill concierge rooms. I already had booked a GF SL concierge room for December with the current room discount. I rechecked and it was the same rate through that link.

Maybe less folks are splurging this year? I think Disney is having a hard time filling these expensive rooms.

I am still debating, as it's expensive (we are adding Dec 25, which so far is rack rate, yikes).

Yep agree with PP. We are already booked CL for Dec and when I ran the numbers to make sure this new deal wasn't better it is the same deal they were already offering, it seems like they are just trying to make it more appealing in the hopes to book for CL rooms.

ETA: On a side note I saw the 4/3 banner pop up again, but when I followed it lead no where.

I called to check rates and the only resort available for the club level discount on our dates was the Boardwalk and the quoted rate was still $1200 more than our free dining package at CBR right now, so we didn't get it.

These codes are all so weird to me. You would think they would do it to fill rooms. I check with the code, no availability, I go to book rack rate, no problems with availability. If you want to fill rooms, open up more with the code!!

Thats great! Lucky for us we already used the 40% off code for our Dec dates for GF RPC CL....booked it back in January and cannot wait!

I saw this code yesterday and called right away. Unfortunately, there wasn't a single concierge room available anywhere for my dates in December. Too bad because it would have been nice to get that kind of a discount on GF RPC.

I'm envious, MickeyNicki. I'm sure it will be a wonderful stay!

Did you check SL? For our dates (Dec 16 to 26) that was offered, only Dec 25th was no discount.

:woohoo: I just upgraded our vacation from the Poly standard GV room to YC GV CL for only $13.50 more a night than what we had already booked as a room only. It was the little push that I needed to talk the wife into making the CL leap. :woohoo:

Did you check SL? For our dates (Dec 16 to 26) that was offered, only Dec 25th was no discount.
Nothing at ANY resort during out visit 12/2-12/6. I could get YC or BC deluxe CL for 12/2-12/4 but since it's such a short trip this time around, I didn't want to do a split stay.

I am holding a ressie at GF for the whole stay but it would have been nice to get that concierge discount. I'm going to keep checking back just in case a room opens up. You never know...

I saw this deal a few min ago when I was lurking on their site looking for the 'big 8/12' announcement, its pretty good deal. If you are already splurging on Deluxe why not upgrade to club level. I wish we could go during that time I'd love to try out the club level deluxes at a discounted price.

Well, I just called, and for two measly nights in Dec, although ALL CL rooms at ALL deluxe resorts are available at rack rate, there is NOTHING available ANYWHERE at the discount. Thanks Disney.

Might I add that I got a pin code yesterday for 40% off room, and tried to apply that to my 2 night CL stay, and was told no. Thanks again Disney.

I saw that pop up there today too. I had already reserved Poly GV CL with a 40% off code back last spring for Dec. 13-19, but I did use the room only code a week or so ago to upgrade from POR to Poly GV to BC CL (Dec. 12, it was $13 more than the Poly GV) and then stalked the website until a Deluxe BC CL room came available under the room only rate.

I will say that checking the website frequently is how I was able to upgrade both rooms to CL. The Poly reservation was originally a POR reservation too.

Just keep checking because people will probably cancel or change their reservations like I did. :goodvibes

Well, I just called, and for two measly nights in Dec, although ALL CL rooms at ALL deluxe resorts are available at rack rate, there is NOTHING available ANYWHERE at the discount. Thanks Disney.

Might I add that I got a pin code yesterday for 40% off room, and tried to apply that to my 2 night CL stay, and was told no. Thanks again Disney.

I have noticed that during the last week, some resorts would lose availability for the days I was looking for and then the next day or a couple days later there would be availability. You might want to keep checking back. I think I was searching for similar dates to you: Dec. 12-19.:goodvibes

I checked it out for our Yacht Club Lagoon View CL stay and it is the same discount that I got with the room only discount they already had for it.
It is an awesome deal! :thumbsup2

:banana::banana::banana:

I booked a week or so back and got BC CL for $315 a night with tax. Just plugged my dates in now with the discount and all that comes up is Boardwalk Inn and Yacht Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter