40 % off Park Tickets

ahalla

Mouseketeer
My dh was speaking to our neighbour this morning about our upcoming trip. Our neighbour told dh that he seen a commercial on TV about park tickets at 40% off. His information isn't always accurate so I was wondering if any of you fellow Canadians have seen the same advertisement! We leave in 24 days and would love to get a deal on tickets!

That is complete misinformation. It is usually impossible to get any discounts on Disney tickets... of any significance (40%).

I just caught the end of a commercial today about a special in Disneyland ...it worked out to be something like $68 per day per person based on a family of 4. It was for tickets and hotel. It did mention the discount in terms of % but I really can't remember what it was. Maybe he heard something like that...

Might be the one that is advertised for Disneyland right now---Adults pay Childrens Price.
That could work out to 40% off maybe?

My dh was speaking to our neighbour this morning about our upcoming trip. Our neighbour told dh that he seen a commercial on TV about park tickets at 40% off. His information isn't always accurate so I was wondering if any of you fellow Canadians have seen the same advertisement! We leave in 24 days and would love to get a deal on tickets!

This article mentions Disney's current special of "buy 4 nights (Disney hotel & park tickets) and get 3 additional nights free", for a total of 7 nights. This works out to be about a 34% discount.

http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2008/11/07/desperate-disney-makes-history-by-offering-discounts/

Well, if there is such a deal, I can't use it since I bought my tickets at par.

Right now, I think that was a pretty good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter