40 is a FANTASY! Chunkeymonkey & Chubbyhubby STAR WARS cruise and POLY Feb 2016 TR Link Added!!

Sounds like a great plan. I am interested to see what Jock Lindsey's is like (ressies or not) and Morimoto. We will probably do a date night at Morimoto. We have never eaten at one of his restaurants. Choices are limited in Austin compared to New York. I wasn't sure if I would like everything at Remy. I can be a picky eater when it comes to meat. However, I really loved it and was really glad that I took a chance. I think I have discovered that I am not always picky about meat; I just really don't like some of it unless it's very high quality:snooty: I was reading on Touring Plans.com about the dessert experience at Remy. I have a huge sweet tooth, so that sounded fabulous. The brunches sound good too, but I think something later, like dinner, is more appealing when you have kids.

Mmmmm, Palo. And I have read great reviews of Remy too. Can't wait to live vicariously through you on this trip.

Catching up on some TR/PTRs tonight! I've fallen so behind!

It will be a 10-course tasting menu with optional wine pairing. The new menu will be posted on October 1st, so looking forward to seeing it!
I hope you do a TR, because I would love to see the dinner!

Dinner 8:45pm California Grill. Is this a good time for dinner if we want to watch Wishes (10pm that night) from the terrace?
Thats a great time! This past May our reservation was for 8:40pm, and we weren't seated until 8:50ish. We went out to stand on the terrace around 9:50ish, and when we came back after Wishes we ordered our desserts.

Jock Lindsey's Lounge opens on Sept 22nd!

I just saw this today. However, not sure if they are taking ressies. I did not hear anything about ADRs and wondering if this is just a first-come first-serve type thing. I will definitely be checking this out at some point during the trip even if it's just to have a drink at the bar.

Morimoto's taking reservations from Sept 16th, and to Open Sept 30th!

I am interested in dining here but I'd want to see a menu first. If it's anything like the one in NYC I may skip it since it won't really be that different. However I am expecting some new and different dishes that will be unique to this location, hopefully they will pique my interest.
I hadn't heard about either of these dates. Thanks for the intel!

ERAERRA. It is not a big deal to me butI have read it is an ideal rotation if you want to be able to have formal night (Day 2 of the cruise) in Royal Court, which I think has the most formal/regal decor of all the Main Dining Rooms, so I think it would be nice to experience formal night there.
What is ERAERRA?????

Sounds like a great plan. I am interested to see what Jock Lindsey's is like (ressies or not) and Morimoto. We will probably do a date night at Morimoto. We have never eaten at one of his restaurants. Choices are limited in Austin compared to New York. I wasn't sure if I would like everything at Remy. I can be a picky eater when it comes to meat. However, I really loved it and was really glad that I took a chance. I think I have discovered that I am not always picky about meat; I just really don't like some of it unless it's very high quality:snooty: I was reading on Touring Plans.com about the dessert experience at Remy. I have a huge sweet tooth, so that sounded fabulous. The brunches sound good too, but I think something later, like dinner, is more appealing when you have kids.

The Morimoto in Orlando looks to be like the one in New York but on steroids. It's easily 5x bigger. The one in New York is primarily focused on new wave Japanese cuisine whereas Morimoto Asia seems to incorporate other Asian cuisines like Thai, Malaysian, and Chinese, not only Japanese. I have a feeling the price points may be slightly better because of the family-friendly atmosphere in Disney Springs. The one in NY is quite pricey mainly because of the Japanese-centric menu focusing on sushi and fish. I'm excited to try it now!

Jock Lindsey's apparently does not accept reservations...so we'll see if we can make it here for lunch or drinks. I hope some of the hype will die down by then and we can get to try something from the menu without having to wait a while.

I'm definitely going to have at least one meal (if not 2!) at Remy! The dessert experience sounds great too!

Mmmmm, Palo. And I have read great reviews of Remy too. Can't wait to live vicariously through you on this trip.

LOL, I will be sure to oblige and eat everything in sight!

I hope you do a TR, because I would love to see the dinner!

You bet!!

Thats a great time! This past May our reservation was for 8:40pm, and we weren't seated until 8:50ish. We went out to stand on the terrace around 9:50ish, and when we came back after Wishes we ordered our desserts.

Cool!! Thanks for the info!

I hadn't heard about either of these dates. Thanks for the intel!

I'm excited to try them!!

What is ERAERRA?????

Oh, LOL I should have explained it a bit more. It's just the order of rotation of the main dining rooms on the Fantasy. E is Enchanted Garden, R is Royal Court, and A is Animator's Palate. On Disney cruises you rotate through 3 different dining rooms so you get a variety of settings over the course of the cruise. You don't really know your rotation until you get you Key to the World Card when you board the ship. But you can make a request beforehand if you really want a certain rotation which is what I did. From what I hear, they are pretty good with granting these requests for cruises.

OK, I'm not even fashionably late, I'm just late!

Still catching up on your current trip report, so once I have done that, I'll be back here to read about your spectacular epic birthday celebration. What I have seen so far, skimming the first page, looks awesome!

:goodvibes:

I'm here!

How fabulous to spend your 40th birthday(s) in Disney World! :cloud9: I'd love to do the same thing (although I may celebrate early or celebrate a half birthday - the July heat would KILL me! :laughing: ).

Your plans so far sound great, especially all of your dining plans! :thumbsup2 V&A is on my bucket list - although it's a bummer you didn't get the Chef's Table, I think the Queen Victoria's room will be excellent. I can't wait to read your reviews!

As for California Grill, you will certainly be able to make it through your main course (or appetizers and main course) prior to the fireworks... but as Dugette mentioned you can always come back for dessert post-fireworks. You may make it through all of your courses, but there's really no need to rush through dinner. I HIGHLY recommend dessert here - it's fabulous! I prefer the rear deck to the front deck to view the fireworks as it's a heck of a lot less crowded, but I'd recommend checking out both decks before you dine so you can grab a few photos before it gets dark. It's a phenomenal view! :goodvibes

I'm excited that Chunkysis will be able to join you for the cruise! Your upgraded stateroom looks very nice! ::yes::

OK, I'm not even fashionably late, I'm just late!

Still catching up on your current trip report, so once I have done that, I'll be back here to read about your spectacular epic birthday celebration. What I have seen so far, skimming the first page, looks awesome!

:goodvibes:

LOL, it's ok, this PTR has kind of taken a back seat. As soon as I finish my TR then I can focus on this PTR and it'll be full steam ahead!

I'm here!

Yay!!

How fabulous to spend your 40th birthday(s) in Disney World! :cloud9: I'd love to do the same thing (although I may celebrate early or celebrate a half birthday - the July heat would KILL me! :laughing: ). [/QUOTE]

It's my first birthday trip to WDW! I finally get to wear a birthday button!

Your plans so far sound great, especially all of your dining plans! :thumbsup2 V&A is on my bucket list - although it's a bummer you didn't get the Chef's Table, I think the Queen Victoria's room will be excellent. I can't wait to read your reviews!

Thanks! I will see if I call every so often if there is a cancellation for the chef's table. Maybe it will open up! Not keeping my hopes up though.

As for California Grill, you will certainly be able to make it through your main course (or appetizers and main course) prior to the fireworks... but as Dugette mentioned you can always come back for dessert post-fireworks. You may make it through all of your courses, but there's really no need to rush through dinner. I HIGHLY recommend dessert here - it's fabulous! I prefer the rear deck to the front deck to view the fireworks as it's a heck of a lot less crowded, but I'd recommend checking out both decks before you dine so you can grab a few photos before it gets dark. It's a phenomenal view! :goodvibes

Yum I'm excited! Thanks for the info!!

I'm excited that Chunkysis will be able to join you for the cruise! Your upgraded stateroom looks very nice! ::yes::

Thanks! Yeah it's pretty exciting she gets to come. She's gonna love it! Hope she doesn't get sea sick. She's never been on a cruise!

Just checking in, Su-Lynn! I've fallen desperately behind on all the reports I follow (again)! I'm off to try to catch up on your TR (if the Dis will cooperate and let me see your images today). :cutie:

Just checking in, Su-Lynn! I've fallen desperately behind on all the reports I follow (again)! I'm off to try to catch up on your TR (if the Dis will cooperate and let me see your images today). :cutie:

Yay! party:

Thought you might be interested. Morimoto Asia's menu below. Looks interesting. Some very tasty and unique things, especially the short ribs.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/mori...sia---opening-next-week-at-disney-springs.htm

Thanks!!! The menu looks good. I'm especially interested in the noodle and rice dishes because that is probably what I'd miss the most after a week with cruise and theme park food. I hope they expand on their sushi selections too. I'm trying to figure out where to fit this dinner in. LOL. I am sad to say that I may have to cancel my ressie for California Grill. Not because I don't want to eat there, but because I think it is it's own special meal and after we eat at Victoria and Alberts, I think that will be the special meal of the trip. I think I want to save Cali Grill to be the highlight for another trip. I also want to spend more time at Disney Springs than I have in the past and Morimoto would be the perfect opportunity to do so. It seems like I have more time spent at meals than at the parks on this coming trip! LOL.

PTR Update! Some news that I've just recently seen:

Star Wars-related news:

From Disney Cruise Line Blog:

"Beginning on Oct. 5, 2015, Guests with reservations on the Star Wars Day at Sea sailings aboard the Disney Fantasy may pre-purchase exclusive Star Wars Day at Sea commemorative merchandise. The pre-purchased items will be available to guests once onboard. The Personal Navigator will list the designated merchandise pick-up spot during the cruise."

I'm really curious as to what the merchandise looks like! I'm actually pretty excited for this as I can begin shopping even before I set foot on the boat! This will be nice because then I can get items before they are sold out. I'll post pics as to what I end up getting (if I get anything).

From Inside The Magic:

"Through the Walt Disney World annual passholder website we have now gotten confirmed dates for when the Star Wars event, Season of the Force, will kick off at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Between January 8th to March 20th 2016 the park will be the headquarters for everything Star Wars with the event including special food and drinks, limited merchandise and a fireworks show every weekend."

I'm very excited that we'll be here for this. This sounds like a pared-down version of Star Wars weekends! I'm most interested in "special food and drinks" - does this mean a return of Rebel Hangar - type food? I hope so!

I've also been thinking I need to spend more time at DHS because of this. I only had 2 half days planned here, and maybe a return during an evening for the fireworks, but it looks like there may be a little more stuff going on than I anticipated since the closure of the animation hall and One Man's Dream. I just don't know what day and when. I may have to pare down AK to a couple of hours one afternoon. It's not that I don't like AK, it's just that there are other things that I'd prefer to do more at other parks. We'll see!

Morimoto Asia

Thanks to @soniam for posting the link to the menu for Morimoto Asia. It actually does look like something I'd like to try - shared plates, sushi, noodles...mmmm. My date is a little too far ahead to make reservations on opentable.com as of now, but maybe when WDW Dining starts offering ADRs it may make it possible. I am thinking of replacing California Grill with this. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to dine at there but I do think California Grill is it's own special dinner and would be best saved for another trip. After eating at V & A, I think we want to savor that as the special meal of this particular trip, and I have no doubt that it would overshadow anything else we eat! Eating at Morimoto Asia would allow us to spend more time at DTD too, and it opens late too so even if we go after a park we can still have dinner there. Just some thoughts.

12081395_10153022330240981_177530862_n-398x600.jpg
12048526_10153022330305981_1113429_n-398x600.jpg

Laksa curry noodles and some sushi from Morimoto Asia. Images from Insidethemagic.net

Doesn't it all look yummy?
I feel even though the restaurant is swanky, it still has a casual vibe because of the shared plates and variety of dishes.

Jock Lindsey's

So we've all figured out that they don't take ADRs so we'd have to come at some time where we won't mind waiting. I am thinking we'll go to DTD right after we get to the Poly from Port Canaveral after the cruise. I'm sure our room will not be ready so we'll just head to DTD - hopefully we can get here right when it opens and grab some bites and drinks as a light lunch (we have Ohana later that evening). Good news is that Chunky Sis will be with us for this meal. Here's some stuff I've seen that I would like to try:

Pretzels-Jock-Lindseys-Hangar-Bar-15-0070-491x600.jpg

Air Pirate's Pretzels! Don't they look good? They look like mini bagels! Yum.

Sliders-Jock-Lindseys-Hangar-Bar-15-0066-700x466.jpg

Rolling Boulder Sliders. How cute!

Squid-Jock-Lindseys-Hangar-Bar-15-0074-700x466.jpg

Squid, Why Did It Have to be Squid? flatbread with arugula, harissa paste and calamari. I like this because the tentacles are my favorite part of the calamari and they usually serve you the ring part. This is more fun!

Dates-Jock-Lindseys-Hangar-Bar-15-0064-700x440.jpg

Good Dates. Goat-cheese stuffed dates with picked veggies and marcona almonds. I think this will be a really unique dish and I'm curious to try it. I'm not sure CS will like this dish though as she is pickier and will probably not have any of it.

Looking forward to trying this!

PTR Update! Some news that I've just recently seen:

Star Wars-related news:

From Disney Cruise Line Blog:

"Beginning on Oct. 5, 2015, Guests with reservations on the Star Wars Day at Sea sailings aboard the Disney Fantasy may pre-purchase exclusive Star Wars Day at Sea commemorative merchandise. The pre-purchased items will be available to guests once onboard. The Personal Navigator will list the designated merchandise pick-up spot during the cruise."

I'm really curious as to what the merchandise looks like! I'm actually pretty excited for this as I can begin shopping even before I set foot on the boat! This will be nice because then I can get items before they are sold out. I'll post pics as to what I end up getting (if I get anything).

I wonder if any of the SW stuff on the transatlantic cruise in the article below.
http://blog.touringplans.com/2015/1...hings-transatlantic-disney-cruise/#more-98525

From Inside The Magic:

"Through the Walt Disney World annual passholder website we have now gotten confirmed dates for when the Star Wars event, Season of the Force, will kick off at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Between January 8th to March 20th 2016 the park will be the headquarters for everything Star Wars with the event including special food and drinks, limited merchandise and a fireworks show every weekend."

I'm very excited that we'll be here for this. This sounds like a pared-down version of Star Wars weekends! I'm most interested in "special food and drinks" - does this mean a return of Rebel Hangar - type food? I hope so!

I've also been thinking I need to spend more time at DHS because of this. I only had 2 half days planned here, and maybe a return during an evening for the fireworks, but it looks like there may be a little more stuff going on than I anticipated since the closure of the animation hall and One Man's Dream. I just don't know what day and when. I may have to pare down AK to a couple of hours one afternoon. It's not that I don't like AK, it's just that there are other things that I'd prefer to do more at other parks. We'll see!

They have since taken the dates and event off the AP site. However, I still think it will be running while you are there. I guess they posted the info before they were ready. My hope is that they decide to run it longer but start in January or even December. Launch Bay and the new scenes for Star Tours will definitely be there during your trip at least.
Morimoto Asia

Thanks to @soniam for posting the link to the menu for Morimoto Asia. It actually does look like something I'd like to try - shared plates, sushi, noodles...mmmm. My date is a little too far ahead to make reservations on opentable.com as of now, but maybe when WDW Dining starts offering ADRs it may make it possible. I am thinking of replacing California Grill with this. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to dine at there but I do think California Grill is it's own special dinner and would be best saved for another trip. After eating at V & A, I think we want to savor that as the special meal of this particular trip, and I have no doubt that it would overshadow anything else we eat! Eating at Morimoto Asia would allow us to spend more time at DTD too, and it opens late too so even if we go after a park we can still have dinner there. Just some thoughts.

12081395_10153022330240981_177530862_n-398x600.jpg
12048526_10153022330305981_1113429_n-398x600.jpg

Laksa curry noodles and some sushi from Morimoto Asia. Images from Insidethemagic.net

Doesn't it all look yummy?
I feel even though the restaurant is swanky, it still has a casual vibe because of the shared plates and variety of dishes.

I think that's a good call. V&A will blow everything away. I was trying to find our dates in March for Morimoto too on Open Table, but they only really seem to go out to the end of October. It's supposed to open up on the dining line, and hopefully online, on November 1, so try back then. The food does look very good, and the interior looks amazing.

Jock Lindsey's

So we've all figured out that they don't take ADRs so we'd have to come at some time where we won't mind waiting. I am thinking we'll go to DTD right after we get to the Poly from Port Canaveral after the cruise. I'm sure our room will not be ready so we'll just head to DTD - hopefully we can get here right when it opens and grab some bites and drinks as a light lunch (we have Ohana later that evening). Good news is that Chunky Sis will be with us for this meal. Here's some stuff I've seen that I would like to try:

Pretzels-Jock-Lindseys-Hangar-Bar-15-0070-491x600.jpg

Air Pirate's Pretzels! Don't they look good? They look like mini bagels! Yum.

Sliders-Jock-Lindseys-Hangar-Bar-15-0066-700x466.jpg

Rolling Boulder Sliders. How cute!

Squid-Jock-Lindseys-Hangar-Bar-15-0074-700x466.jpg

Squid, Why Did It Have to be Squid? flatbread with arugula, harissa paste and calamari. I like this because the tentacles are my favorite part of the calamari and they usually serve you the ring part. This is more fun!

Dates-Jock-Lindseys-Hangar-Bar-15-0064-700x440.jpg

Good Dates. Goat-cheese stuffed dates with picked veggies and marcona almonds. I think this will be a really unique dish and I'm curious to try it. I'm not sure CS will like this dish though as she is pickier and will probably not have any of it.

Looking forward to trying this!

I want to try Jock's too. I don't know if we will be able to fit it in though. We'll see. We will be staying at POR, so heading over to DTD/DS shouldn't be too hard.

Definitely following this PTR! LOVED your last two TR 's and don't want to miss this one! :D

I wonder if any of the SW stuff on the transatlantic cruise in the article below.
http://blog.touringplans.com/2015/1...hings-transatlantic-disney-cruise/#more-98525

Aargh! More money to spend!! I can't see why they wouldn't have as much merchandise as possible for sale. I already pre-ordered some stuff. Sigh. I just can't stay away from Star Wars stuff!

They have since taken the dates and event off the AP site. However, I still think it will be running while you are there. I guess they posted the info before they were ready. My hope is that they decide to run it longer but start in January or even December. Launch Bay and the new scenes for Star Tours will definitely be there during your trip at least.

Yeah probably some excited cast member jumped the gun and posted before authorized!
I think that's a good call. V&A will blow everything away. I was trying to find our dates in March for Morimoto too on Open Table, but they only really seem to go out to the end of October. It's supposed to open up on the dining line, and hopefully online, on November 1, so try back then. The food does look very good, and the interior looks amazing.

Yeah I am excited to try it!

I want to try Jock's too. I don't know if we will be able to fit it in though. We'll see. We will be staying at POR, so heading over to DTD/DS shouldn't be too hard.

Yeah trying to find time to go is proving difficult for this trip! I really want to see when the Jungle Cruise Canteen opens too. Very excited about that since I enjoy eating in MK.

Definitely following this PTR! LOVED your last two TR 's and don't want to miss this one! :D

Thank you! Thanks for following along here! Once my TR is completed, this PTR will be full steam ahead!

Star Wars Day at Sea Merchandise Pre-Order! :darth:
a.k.a. "How Disney helps me spend my money 6 months before our trip."

So our February cruise on the Disney Fantasy is more than 6 months out but you can already pre-order some exclusive cruise merchandise for Star Wars Day at Sea! I saw the notice on the Disney Cruise Line Blog that on starting Monday Oct 5 you can start pre-ordering these items on a dedicated website. You have up until a certain date to change or cancel your order, depending on your cruise date.

I am actually digging the Star Wars Day at Sea logo:

tWQz2DdDll5Zrn8dimGy7ZaubNg_KdG-G7wTAoK2vmD9yMcKtcTCRuF-u3dIikx3CHliT-D4eCHRIu1l_veUpOJnpUNBAe5rzgwJ6jlXcde8mX2OWfU2L8i3KmWaroqGWTZdMREDfuHNzwpYsiZuCd6M8d3V9TQ2NN5rFU8b1tWDWGJ-zUpLbeiefmGxgAzoEDMliIPU5WFNW_nmkthzEHq8F0WDo3w8IioxlQo1t0Mft2Sh-RhEScAbeqm8jYxFTTb-A3uAZYkW6XzYpUf3n0gv8Ttkyk8BwqvFcnAP10IlnDe7RDINebUN-b_nzbhVgXIx8XFmUfrbx27C_o7wlTVolrlTJ86RBDncYSbWcaVv_47iqvtQ5pGVcV-Bqa21zQ2ft7uaAHLam0U_rqnRoTT3b2scuBCwOqC3atv3c8n0VsIB_G4m160H91zAyT9qwWqETjZ57EzFn_Y-9XUpygAafmXiN1W7Y4ePr1nGHmxtG82Yf6nbD6O8j03iQnA1llJwAxfDL4Ot7vG7QPtzXeoQd_B0hwHfrgTnwTp3bDSa=w604-h811-no

The full list of items is available in this online catalog: SWDAS ONLINE PRE-ORDER CATALOG

The process to order is a little confusing. You have to look at the online catalog and then fill out a form (also online) and then submit it. You enter your credit card information but it's not charged until closer to your sailing date. You have to pick up the items on board the ship.

Also there is a unique process for some of the items. Basically there items are in limited production, and to buy them you go through a Random Selection Process. Those are items #1-17 and include things like the Star Wars Dooney & Bourke bags, special artwork, commemorative coins, and limited edition pins. You have to rank these items as first, second, third choice, etc, and then the system will do a random selection of those who marked a particular item as first choice and compare it to the number of items available. So not everyone is guaranteed their choice for items 1-17. Oh well. I put in an order for these Random Selection Process items:

Hvd3qMpnUCyvHuxrFZ1Ibvqhx460-A_1E8wD8Ghjwa8sFT-C1puJl10WAAjQUrVoGQedffI7hcTlJdoMlZ5cP0nIPIbAuRFV-BOlGw-vLCd1AehPs0vkBUJduFpa8GOV0jabkCDYn_B9-dtK2jT43mV7UgPSsQ5mpR-U0cD6sT6YulmEWTYsXbyYMwBhUKgOLsLI6Z7AVvarQ8Kv4FQxclqKq6SO4-9ntbu8IdkiaXXhbyii7lBrv1yqbhPIoMnJl7qDkmGbX5VDz8tlWEBedqEpl9miXIXTUQB5ybyP8bFB_5M4bnPn48-1qE7WxuFB67_wvzKA8zSFqvBqhzPDvyPk5QioiIzv_IO8bh4AG3zvn5GJpRBnZfYw6bJCAcs1bXfLV10FDPAe5OiqTAGaFxS0HWF9El8OVpluTXu5lLbiT4NniEabdmUFeZNU7dd7GtZ7ibP4KTBK7ws-WjbWx5fnxi7-84TEDYeEOV9TPscWVwAEgFwr3Z1ruY-8Jdz8TW5r_-cwaMiRfVajrY7F8o3Opv9bnAzBhdTrPnphD7Pw=w629-h313-no

sWpwX2dJRkbJ2oGBLO9kvaEIQkrro17Ba-LNDQT1NgFLpThfkDda76i-xQ06i8_SO9vTJz0R-_p-HowqZqigNVrkISqo7OlxUeUQX3eYEuOfupUm_u8qUBUldvC3k0l1e1ZYhHPvk9NQUtXBeCEh3ZbX5x6L1ZttdT6dN5yqXSNzwr2-lhi5IxHYT9fsRmDH_4eTi0X8O1jYEnspmrzygv8NuavW6oBPMpuM88AcP6NFH7FMdeBYm3uDvU-RfrVGlqTO3ouh0PGPf3Tg76nPjPiTOfLjNpon6-D_OD7Is2Ky3szBnDcyxRBQjwQulcYeW6pdj_A0ibemmqJQwhnVD90xFVfTLMVGkb9vq5SSstHEoj6Ie-C7WRK-1gadIBA4f-YHHoIOpb6fv4vB_yIaWzCjw2BADvBHOIcjZ92Xq6GlNksYCDYraQmF_jEB_LZ9tZWCRHexrYbXtqc10psvnMM06AopP7-niENm2bbDNgKxs_vTzYRzM_HvwC2jf-K4xrayKCjto7SZPoom-W21rpqelvQNpdazH8pCW9fhatBr=w815-h491-no

cJR5gZ1vk_-um7Qi585V8FCSLUKBA78tw1WwO4y4zHw-9l_P5QO51M1mQATfMwxkGMueEtjOW7ROLPbF55DLtlPOHvNpRluN-txqz-RCoBIqsVg5W07IBIc5yzx2_UNnrmAS8OoBknyjcV-bKCCSe-7pguCpe7yfyc5sYNlCFB42tM9hhUbr8djbEBmGwNg3dgr7gdxCArsU3stJdLu_ovULUUBSRLalsIJm_yqqFIq7HuOwkVCZqP2jxgDXEyY6wgPUS2zLbw8IgoUQXRBBTmd1a5YXSx5PhBgerJAi9Zj3PWfU6AMAeBCpYCkm5CYY1t52ofxIXVL0Ma_O95fC11iB4sNNRPsjcB_GnPjCm5hpou7Hm2d48T_Mki7cvJKv2ztqKT7DzGqP_JmJ6qLdF1ywLTVpFdZUXyLU5uVcAF2rQl11USywDHcx-K4IKM_m_A2Q_14bmz-hoLi61PxCIvIT-L_Po5GQZqwVevEh5B1XTfK5X0SXoIAnNc62At7kulGWnz8r2wv_Tk3b6zszbYClG1sw028LnaQ0N-KWArth=w857-h296-no

Apparently the pins are sailing-specific. The only pin I was allowed to pre-order for our sailing (2/20/2016) was the Imperial Collage pin. Not sure if I'll end up getting any of these but doesn't hurt to try!

Items from #18 onward are available for pre-order without going through the random selection process, which pretty much means you are guaranteed these items (I think). These are the things which caught my eye and added to my list:

I am not a pin-collector but I thought the below 2 were really fun and cute. I they would make a nice gift for a Star Wars fan too.

nMZXr3NDuZeuw1ZRVm-vFkOVJc07nrktSmnjtn1MHn2JBOaGdY2CgWOSqEmUb_qpcMzyXABd84xepYpa0Ulw-BDDZwmiHpCnVAJY6fLc3BP7-C8bW5hCUhipOfnuV_qAo3RAlgworrRVAmgHsH1nVyjrHL1_SmQRphbEFusW0-BpgYilJSlnA5Pg5aguI4aL0YKb-mprgaf6Jh3EZr2hB0CnDtMa0gRNm4rilRoVQUrGD4t-oqFawFRPBm17xbVOjm5B2atOp3nXhI6BKEkClEn-OrxHu1eH1icKFGNSoe6V1ieU_zQfqW_-ZotB8srljgpz1CRoF8A45R_RQUxXVYKS9ISZ0rHHBljsFbeAY1EXNGeW-zu96xxPjrCbIbqxXWtUNGlNZGiAqCQzSzezI6zIvTm-p7pqb-tbQa3kqDoXzUPZXSE1KMiOE7HJM3uiZiYIhw4QPA0XJPAACRitPyZFNbs0AYQPdEch5RWa0HJeOsw6MwjriOB6Cx7J-Vp3VCM0mPSOQTMAbgDxj_LJlk1ngTLTPDFPYZvFqYfufnDL=w805-h292-no

y3YSbj8cp0Lqh6YPsFrDLCkJFtNxhsVSaP4yQIG4TrT2GNRhjJBP9zhGryEH50DEzQqxYg0NzKZ3nB6T1Blt9mZiwSAdQQrz8EWX6wG8rJTHM1Rp_vctV7YNPpK0bUEZn8qCD9v2PLWKMggSLAu7iEK-j7Fcbg8YUOfw7jdk2UyHyQSEtcdRJ56FDlxZLWBlsHv5lVz2DIQjiN9N0AdkE5EYrOk6k58S6UbXBnCGa3z5M0xzzijafXlF4ghNBXTWcsHNse5ljIk5eL7mJF-lW_v1CSzyGVcBupumbcIe1qTjd3ioVBReqrPsvmlom62bUpaqWNEaJfKVs_WCDpZX3bNPn0QTFrDUeEzpgtUrjkX98i8SYPbuiNOONgFBZVc7YKGrYdndWKBE3RzHb3hnc7abRkbzLjUMqB8MpGm1GKpl-GoTCTGuI3YC-eVtu8ld2E_6LPEmbbuxVj-ZtUtX2Db8qUP2lgQ7z5b6KjfEcnQs_X0KK8vF-GkezcuYlhs6N8ro0JctyfaE1i2k4VBITSEOr-KmwOcSaazI11agUxYy=w811-h360-no

I liked these clothing items for DH. I especially like the long-sleeved black shirt. I think it is a really cool design.

pTyqoHw5pjAI2Um-wXo2ET9lURCGTUfEHuH-PETuRKpkzHOjRouy_9f4vtuJ03fiaBs9UT_yRqKAbEHKdoexn1_guvi5KnBg1EPyZ-8jrVWbQgmbC1sFRwbECiLpCrIIY5eV7J4QHuCa9SmEAzwdgNK0JGw4ShL7obaofvjCrsxeAPxM4D6b18O8Qs5s83NGCMrhjGIbITFkjkt3qEdEUTSDqqC_BERFskCaHtB0-J8ZKksIIMQWNscE3AiZgjk5Orf4znwK4RjPCE6AIQU1uZk5wKFs2uNzz1WbTPSofiB8gtGdlh3BaScy3nrT7VyDNYt5IWwNmJ4_jZKMpX98MqUIMJ4QOR0QjwrxE-mvYeM6GxEHYx5EHMlwHbmmhlyDpa-YYxapfT8e-wq0YKmPchzEbLAQEd-zcgpx8AHpASZi3MPVx1s5nIIXv63FdCynn_PwI-b0e7cgv2nNcvYkDEMq2TvcGDCSdFvltopQaQvRkUMDGRpTa9mdpKPfOQvKSKY3zGpaVi1ktTWanDJOwg0FO4XdgUhdCVImDQfzleSG=w943-h388-no

t1-NpOu6TOhySiU73VBRKw_nU4SHnPX6BbUR6AOuKJjrinmBVfc_W0RTAKw-v16DUQeHsDBwlY8UPuJQ233K6YXd1JYzXEpTjoui8OgcvLHyR0kB_8r7REKfvoBBkRQ1OdiztdRN7Gwo2xmKWCoFd5JyF7DtqQScIqNVcj4UF0dFBju3d7d_4MU5-9gqtBVVqFV7Xl8-pQlOsGcCScuqOLygurEk4qmmTkXahTcZVHlJTjFglapo6r7_XuZiKgOvGmzy31Yu4rgHfYVWk6WRZ5ZbpICPABEYEYrSGflkTgA5kUNC7RCiui3hXb242__J7DnrtYqhQEcsf0i805WYFhjrebBWRLV6PiekIiAldZXTby695OgOxAElEgOv2e2GUsbkxgNUddH1_ihI3emyAsRI2V6Oz9O-_ON-ThqkIEI-oXlYw_aux67ZGPAC1PO0SWASxhbCUTOHwuKxyOGEWHAG1uaOEclj3tT9ZLafFy5fQA3jPYLkOm-TZKS0cpJW3Re-8Alx_pacSbTjjpUcjIg9yrkFPFMzN3-w5Jzm8Wqg=w836-h401-no

These items are for me :):

rHd--JdonjqpXne_s_d_ZTqLSKj4ThkzORfuFab1yNiDq4G_Rf8tlspCaP5VS8M5TFGfNY9DfsbnZocilZgwzo-Fqx0QlKgmq3nvHGddYEt-ubI8EIJHs5pnJAM8X1_hPTRiMJhu21B2ebG05W8IlKkOIotKvpqLKCIeN7452Hy15L503kACZ5sWraSiLmPSMAxLIkSRwXeO4i-rfstV1nuj0HinnEVEntUtAjab3tJT18CPROnjWxwpXL5Q7OCFhCcD6xe1C_CX3w9QmK9WlpEuvHdvVVtQ1V0gPFHcxXDWV_Nyn2oN81YFKP7XQpEqBP4wV85EZSup0aSmgUxVkO_XulH7jgCl4LkoOBPp2u4N79Jy9n5F5xvRfLpH4EtEDOYeuH8SLJqQtY6W-ksRUHwB7Xl8kUp06JiIlOIZU4c7CATMfTFYYHGltnSEYx9eLH5HryWsxa9A6Jsi-OjFZyO9pYLHN0Ks6g9kwO-zZnv9MBsJBM9r5FJNPP9OFp40XuYCmkX8Uc-70IxvcaQg-4MWFFUUsZQde-KBULTrkzQN=w877-h422-no

d0as7MuZYUuqKQyHeARWmPPsGwW-nWDr9WewFH89pEkkGb0ua8CzQ1Y6HS0Hw-LVxLK1Ki7tm6u55dFQ-MDopNmRVhK4mxVbh4P_0mODjjondV3NKowIx_F-ZI37jXQmUvchKa-CBnJ2P1MP5e6dlqQao8eG28jUnxeHz1otZx8S3fNb8MMcGOkRrJ63A-n_TEL7j72pCoEL6T8Byejc6vu_bGfCVDoFakmHLWbpN06BxLQD9rGoWRS3NNNC3c1N7ExEU_gQoqkD-YP_N_N9sps563mMbjJ1ffrbfS-vVTk4AQtkYL0PdH7oUR4UBiwFmwXtK80a9ea9rkgM7EFX-RwvnNn5WRVOrkAiBR4JVSazenigCyI3ApnWhrPA5TWuJzgBSpAZFhPsFwI4kBnh4xPDGkJV-C7me9s6VaZqRK21CdiNG7_iVgYmi6x1_6oL1o5n5jfD3xkRhePNMZvT_Kbot5lB3t3EvKKjyxpHsAnp24kJ4rY1C0DuFBuoKYyUYGOrkrNUjksKH6vvcLLHB011RT8ha_-MwTqrkFD7k8Ns=w845-h386-no

I always like to get a picture frame or something to commemorate a vacation, so I got these 2:

qp-jgGQQCtEySmTFO8sbzvGPoPCNzsoMtwOTNMoJPL77ywqUrgRcZIszRLLHdUBrP8IBQSZwxz-AaUB_xgJmVF8eMv33BqqzKF-awkgIGR60BMDC4__t5VSmNYzGzNUFLWnqhY0KYBBmZw7aWJrHxI7Ye33oBKc0-a8AQXS_1F0169PdYd_IilPj-rFz4sYq85UI7emaMfHRmTDe6FH23lgZNXGvxGpe3MQIFz8tS9-ncxuYrFFdfeKMTlS5KlDA30OAa0_t0yYUomIYKo-Cn8Tenmn0A0F0MW0cyl78VI81b2J0fF1ZtsFiywozL5PFlQ6MxITTA5GB0cDxt9VFiN8DsMKqqztxGkcnpDfECjnMoGA-6BRF5-b979olOzzND_MY0YCzUnnHBn7Z7FlzFkMzucjTMktSrP4w0B8Q4mFuZJZzs4_KT_tBnFK4Umn9OlXgW-kF__OqpxTrhMYHZeWigFFHPKo51R2nVeRx3nrrBX0Mf8X5Tz2uzL3akwTQgOlPk4AC2IrKpyDt8TcThrSS-FARYjLpI4toijrPoYyO=w761-h364-no

I9dmTP2-8Q0-A7ywF7dCu15ftimiRVxNiWJ3p9vrhn354L8C3KbWXKKzVjsd-CUPAc2HEKlHRjTdTM2DDLLBS-QfP6MXuRPthwAYujWoiOT_vCEqeM1bgrLYrKzSppC_RnuD7pndzgjG8rJkPlCxGTK6lGAph4tK3SAUs1EHxv3ePrm96ZBconxW5PbIoMF0AHi-tNJO1OgNiFdSGtj9zz73T-5vVaVWTsBh-8Vdz4sDjAYScAYy2uE_azOb1ALsNQ37fqzFMn6xdNCR61XqiZMR2bUlXAW9MIaCqYzKyLPJuE3GOwKhKXzPUR4AOXqXTXbRqa7lCjYMorBa3yPuTrySEDgVR9KCGw2LzIhZcsiZyCyQZ_RBm48LHmRJrq7LBHhYk2fW6oCHG6xQZx46PfTT2s3cve5eX0m-7tcLOejmMnvb1NjydOFRbXX_Eu7Yaq51wlYm4wqdzB0WyFX00oW7YCDdJ2uVR0WdubNR-mOgB7bSPsHc_fIeGpd_m_lNg_3bXZOfTZmLEM8h6rukv51kfcHA-Vo0aJTL2-ctwTPj=w735-h366-no

I also added the coffee tumbler to my list but not too sure of it. I really like the blue color, but we have too many of these at home, and DH always ends up getting a reusable mug at the resorts anyways. I do like the Tervis one too, to use as a travel mug on the ship but I already bought a Castaway Cay one on our trip in May. Not sure if I'll end up bringing it or not or just getting a new one.

H4sQugy19UA3IvicGDs1u-VTtbJC1JjNkFILlpNFVigCXxk7eWuWYpahQbjIXR_2sb6kNhSvN1IATevgHZvcoqeL0E8qzkrAZNa53B7CYBmG_SPJIlk7tDFGz8CO5U36RqnxfbSwLGAi8k1GH--GPwRyO7ovbLy1SmGakjyKFhesMRok2_AbGfuVugcsxgMg7WXrHoPFPx90RzWN0UnnKdK3mkDqRIuzG522aLrL9t86zZf1ZLoaKeyDN2lGWKjTmv2Vvs035BzJ-aZ5I5tr-DCDo0nScJrx2Gbwl9-gjM9LQMZh_9H0KIoVDnBlT1vZxhXifjBVRUDS5bR5Gkxmb7mCL4Gus00x6TYnWNJQSLzNqD9uP4NMpvrf10UW6BM8kdcEqcLd6BPNjLrosjNHXdt2j6kylnhUdeuMXbtDQTNggVyLgFdnvOPBY3ddw7WlHpiEQBjVZE5REchqHJcvOON1zDNpzvkqcyehsdqYHBA0p3WPact9Z6wcCUVmxXbwgzB_9s75mtDClHcwBPtGuMp1QFC3dlZhqZhx_QRG142_=w433-h479-no

I guess it's always good to just put all the items I want on my list in case it gets sold out. I can always return the items on the ship.

I do have some time before the finalized date to edit or cancel items. I can't believe I've already spent so much money and I'm not even ON the darn boat!! Oh and on top of it, there will still be other Star Wars items for sale on the ship too (the regular, non-pre order stuff). And when I see Star Wars, I seem to be so wiling part with my money :cool2:.

Hmm, thanks Disney for allowing me to shop even before I go on vacation! :rotfl:

Loving all the food posts ; ). Jock Lindsay's looks like they have some really fun apps. The morimoto menu didn't excite me too much, but early reviews looks really good, curious to see more

Loving all the Star Wars at sea merch. Have a new found appreciation as my hubby signed up for the Star Wars half marathon. You are gonna have to school me so I can Jo my street cred with him ; )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter