4 plus 4??

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by PTKeil, Aug 30, 2004.

1. PTKeil

PTKeil Earning My Ears

Wanted to know if anyone has seen a 4 plus 4 hopper on a website anywhere. Two years ago we got one of these for my DS, and I thought it was a really good deal.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. GoldenOldie

GoldenOldie DIS Veteran

There are 4 day PHP's (park hopper plus) tickets currently available from all of the ticket wholesalers (Maple Leaf, Ticketmania, OTC, etc). These tickets have 4 days of park admissions and one plus option for use at the water parks, PI or WWoS.

4. mad4themouse

mad4themouse <font color=deeppink>Never truly happy unless I'm

Every once in a while, Ticketmania has 5-day PHPs with 4 pluses. If you get the Mousesavers.com newsletter, there's usually a link in it to Ticketmania's specially priced tickets for Mary's readers. You might want to check there.

5. GoldenOldie

GoldenOldie DIS Veteran

If the OP's looking for 5 + 4 PHP's, they are available from most all of the ticket wholesalers. They won't be advertised publicly. You would have to call or email the company for the information on them.

6. KELLY

KELLY DIS Veteran

I purchase the 5 php with the 4 options threw ticketmania last I knew the last day to purchase these tickets is today. They are a great value if you like he pluses like us. KELLY