4 plus 4??

PTKeil

Earning My Ears
Wanted to know if anyone has seen a 4 plus 4 hopper on a website anywhere. Two years ago we got one of these for my DS, and I thought it was a really good deal.

There are 4 day PHP's (park hopper plus) tickets currently available from all of the ticket wholesalers (Maple Leaf, Ticketmania, OTC, etc). These tickets have 4 days of park admissions and one plus option for use at the water parks, PI or WWoS.

Every once in a while, Ticketmania has 5-day PHPs with 4 pluses. If you get the Mousesavers.com newsletter, there's usually a link in it to Ticketmania's specially priced tickets for Mary's readers. You might want to check there.

If the OP's looking for 5 + 4 PHP's, they are available from most all of the ticket wholesalers. They won't be advertised publicly. You would have to call or email the company for the information on them.

I purchase the 5 php with the 4 options threw ticketmania last I knew the last day to purchase these tickets is today. They are a great value if you like he pluses like us. KELLY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter