4 nt Bahamian Itinerary B. Which night for Palo?

dskib

DIS Veteran
Please bear with me - totally new to DCL. New to
ANY cruise!

We're taking a 4 night Bahamian cruise in May on the Dream. How can I find out which night is which dinner-wise? It's our 10th anniversary and I'd like to go to Palo for something special, but of course I also want to see the Animators Palette and Pirate night. Any ideas

It's our

Goodness! That post flew off before I was done! I was asking if anyone had any thoughts??

Thanks!!

I would go on the at sea day. We had a 6:30 PM dinner and were able to see the sun set. After that we were still able to catch a show and go to our second dinner seating. We let our server in Palos know we wanted to go see the show and they did their best to get us through dinner. We didn't eat at our 2nd seating, and still went. We wanted to say goodbye to our server friend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter