4 nights and 2 day tickets for 175?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by snow.white, Nov 7, 2008.

1. snow.white

snow.white DIS Veteran

I was at my local sams club today and they are selling like a 4 night stay and tickets for 2 days for a family of 4 for 175? It sounds to good to be true ! I just wanted to know if anybody has purchased this or has heard about it.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mbanks21

mbanks21 DIS Veteran

Do you have to purchase 1000 gallon drum of mayonaisse first? You can barely stay one night with NO tickets for $175

4. snow.white

snow.white DIS Veteran

my thoughts exactly!

5. scrapbookinmickeyfan

scrapbookinmickeyfan Earning My Ears

My local Sam's Club had this last weekend. The hotel was Grand Beach Resort (I think that was the name of it.) We purchased it and when we got home I called to make reservations and they wanted to take my dates and call me back in 48 hours to tell me if it was available. I insisted on speaking to a supervisor because I felt something was up. The superviser finally checked and my dates were not available. The resort only has 30 one-bedrooms and that is the only thing you can get with the $175 deal. My Sam's Club did refund the package so I was out no money.