4 Night Wonder out of Miami (update 3/1-Complete)

Just checking in. You made my day. I am having a bit of a rough week at work and coming back to photos of my beloved Wonder made it all better. Can't wait to see more.

Corinna

I'm sorry work isn't the best, I hope it gets better soon. Glad the pictures helped :) more to come.

Joining in. I am loving it so far. I love pictures! So the more the better to me.
I have sailed the Dream twice and the Magic once. I am loving how you are comparing because I did the same thing when I went on the Magic. I still loved her. I hope to get on the Wonder some day in the future.

Hi and welcome! I can't remember if I commented or read after you had finished them, but I loved your food review and TR of the Dream. They were so helpful when I was planning that trip.

Thanks so much :goodvibes lots more to come. Same for me, looking forward to seeing the Magic on a future trip.

Can't wait to read and see more -- and of course, to sail with you (and mom) in just a few weeks on the Fantasy!

Hi and welcome! I can't remember if I commented or read after you had finished them, but I loved your food review and TR of the Dream. They were so helpful when I was planning that trip.

Thanks so much :goodvibes lots more to come. Same for me, looking forward to seeing the Magic on a future trip.

Wow, good memory! Thanks

This is just a short update, I have to go to sleep soon.

By this point we were hungry so we made our way to Parrot Cay. The decor was super cute, we had several meals there during the cruise.

DisneyWonderJanuary2013054.jpg

DisneyWonderJanuary2013055.jpg

DisneyWonderJanuary2013056.jpg

Inside the restaurant

DisneyWonderJanuary2013057.jpg

DisneyWonderJanuary2013058.jpg

DisneyWonderJanuary2013059.jpg

DisneyWonderJanuary2013060.jpg

I was expecting to share a table but we had one all to ourselves. There was quite a nice selection. I regret that I didn't get a picture of all the offerings, I think I was just ready to eat at that point.

Mom's plate

DisneyWonderJanuary2013062.jpg

she also found some dessert, she said the chocolate one wasn't worth the calories but the raspberry mousse was to die for.

DisneyWonderJanuary2013061.jpg

I have no memory of what she thought of this.

DisneyWonderJanuary2013065.jpg

My plate

DisneyWonderJanuary2013063.jpg

some mac and cheese

DisneyWonderJanuary2013064.jpg

Mom's second plate. She loved the cauliflower, it was a little too crunchy for me.

DisneyWonderJanuary2013066.jpg

I also tried the pineapple coconut soup. I didn't finish it, I would have rather it been a slushie drink.

DisneyWonderJanuary2013067.jpg

a lovely flower arrangement on the buffet

DisneyWonderJanuary2013068.jpg

We relaxed for a little bit and then were off for more exploration.

Goodbye Parrot Cay, we'll be back.

DisneyWonderJanuary2013069.jpg

Love all your photos so far! Thank you for sharing. Do you have any Navigators you can post? I can't wait to see them!

Hey there! Joning in on your TR! You've always been there for my TR's, and I didn't even know you had this one started!
Trying to catch up with my Dis-peeps!
Been so busy with school & everything!

Can't wait to read more. I love the Disney Wonder!

I really enjoyed the food at Parrot Cay when we first got on board. It was very yummy and fresh!

HI

My husband and I were on this wonderful cruise with you!

It was an awesome 4 days, wish we were still on board :(

The cream puff thingy you had a picture of....... Well your Mom doesn't remember because sadly that was one of those things that were really forgettable.
It was ice cold (In BBB anyway) the pastry and that cream were rock solid hard. It may have been good before they put it in the fridge but we will never know LOL

The raspberry cream was SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!

Love reading your report.

Lori

Thank you so much for they lovely pictures/update! I'm so excited about our upcoming cruise on the Wonder in a few weeks.

I do have a quick question though, do you by chance know the navigator lists Pluto's PJ Party on the Wonder?

I'm sorry work isn't the best, I hope it gets better soon. Glad the pictures helped :) more to come.

I hope things will get much better as of tomorrow. We have essentially been 2 people down since October, but we are getting 3 new team leaders tomorrow (one is maternity cover for somebody who is about to go on maternity leave).

Love the photos of Parrot Cay, but starting to think the embarkation day Strawberry soup is a thing of the past. For me, when I had my Strawberry Soup, I know I am really on the ship. I was so disappointed when they did not have it on the Magic in November.

Corinna

Thank you so much for all those pics:)
We will be taking our first cruise ever in March on the Wonder so i've been scouring the internet for information and pictures and not that much has come up so i'm very happy to see your trip report.

Love all your photos so far! Thank you for sharing. Do you have any Navigators you can post? I can't wait to see them!

Welcome! Thanks so much :) I have all the navigators but no scanner. Anything in particular you're looking for? Thinking about it I'm sure I could take pictures of them and post those.

Hey there! Joning in on your TR! You've always been there for my TR's, and I didn't even know you had this one started!
Trying to catch up with my Dis-peeps!
Been so busy with school & everything!

Can't wait to read more. I love the Disney Wonder!

Welcome Kristi! So nice to see you over here, thanks for joining :)

Has school started up again? I hope it's going well. You're almost there!

I really enjoyed the food at Parrot Cay when we first got on board. It was very yummy and fresh!

I was really impressed by all the fruit and veggies offered, everything was delicious. Makes me wonder how many hours a day they are preparing food.

HI

My husband and I were on this wonderful cruise with you!

It was an awesome 4 days, wish we were still on board :(

The cream puff thingy you had a picture of....... Well your Mom doesn't remember because sadly that was one of those things that were really forgettable.
It was ice cold (In BBB anyway) the pastry and that cream were rock solid hard. It may have been good before they put it in the fridge but we will never know LOL

The raspberry cream was SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!

Love reading your report.

Lori

Welcome! What fun :) I wish I was still onboard too! I see a ticker quickly approaching, where is your next trip?

Too funny about the cream puff. That had to be it since she was raving about the raspberry one to everyone but didn't say anything about the cream puff.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter