4 Night Wonder out of Miami (update 3/1-Complete)

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by Pinkocto, Jan 29, 2013.

1. franandaj

franandaj I'm so happy, I could BOUNCE!

I missed this while I was off having fun at DL! I'm glad the WL was great, that's the next WDW resort that I check into. I can't wait to hear about this trip too! My cruise is coming up soon as well!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dolphingirl47

dolphingirl47 In Search of the Tag Fairy

I managed to miss you while I was on my own adventure. I hope you are having a wonderful time and can't wait to read all about it when you come back.

Corinna

4. Leshaface

Leshaface DIS Veteran

Pam which sandwich did they take off??

Oh yay so glad that you enjoyed the cookie! It's so ridiculously delicious. Probably even better with a glass of ice cold milk :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear how the cruise is going/went!

5. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

Hi everybody :) thanks so much for all the well wishes and safe travels! I got back home last night and had an absolutely amazing time. Can't wait to share it with you.

I will say for all of you who followed my September trip, those low wait times have ruined me. I could not handle the crowds at WDW after the cruise and literally only did two attractions. It was a really low key WDW part of the trip, which was actually really nice.

6. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

Mom has deemed WL her second favorite resort so we will definitely be returning. It was really beautiful.

7. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

Thanks so much :)

You were off on your own adventure. I hope your cruise was fantastic!

8. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

How exciting! One month to cruising! :cool1:

9. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

How was your trip? I saw on your TR you're doing a mini TR. Can't wait to hear about it. :)

10. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

They took off the veggie sandwich which to me makes no sense. They have so many meat options, why take off a sandwich that you already have all the ingredients for. Now the only veggie option they have is the Caprese.

Oh my goodness. That cookie was so good! I had the chocolate chip and mom had a toffee chocolate chip. I would never ever have noticed them in the menu if it hadn't been for you, thanks!

The cruise was fantastic. Can't wait to share pictures :)

11. fredgirls

fredgirls DIS Veteran

And we can't wait to hear all about it!
    I loved this report so much. I mentioned you in my report - hope you don't mind. :flower3:
    We had a great time and thanks to you we remembered to stop and take time to see the little things...as well as try a sit-down breakfast!

can't wait to hear about this trip. :goodvibes

12. tiggrbaby

tiggrbaby <font color=deeppink><marquee>We must work harder

Welcome back! Looking forward to living the trip through you!

13. Linda67

Linda67 Has a Masters in Margaritas

Welcome back :)

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Have they seriously taken the veggie sandwich off the EOS menu?? - I am gutted :(

That really doesn't make sense as it only leaves one veggie option - booooo

14. dolphingirl47

dolphingirl47 In Search of the Tag Fairy

I can so understand this. After going during slow season for years, I did not know what had hit me in November. Still, I think I enjoyed taking in all the clever detail and doing a lot of character meet and greets a lot more than the times when I have literally run from attraction to attraction.

Our trip was amazing. I just posted the first installment of the mini trip report.

Corinna

15. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

Very cool, I'm honored :goodvibes I see the link in your signature, will definitely hop over there.

Thanks so much! Hoping to get started in the next few days. It was such a great trip.

16. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

Thank you! Hoping to get it started by the weekend. Not sure how feasible that is but I'm going to try.

17. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

Thanks! Looking forward to sharing photos :)

It just doesn't make sense. Why take off something that you already have all the ingredients for. :confused3 I might just send a complaint in. I absolutely loved that sandwich. They even refused to make me a salad as a wrap which they used to do. One employee said of course and then the one who rings your order up said they no longer do that. I was not the happiest camper.

18. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

I usually have no problems with crowds but I did not like the feeling of so many people around me. Thankfully we did basically every ride in September so I didn't feel bad missing things.

I just saw it. I'm way past the time I wanted to go to sleep so will definitely be reading it tomorrow. So glad you had a great trip!

19. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

Pam - I totally forgot you were going on another trip. Details please. Are you starting another TR that I may have missed??

20. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

Hi Mary Ellen :wave2: this was my big trip of the year, 7 night cruise on the Fantasy and 5 days at WDW, to celebrate my birthday. It actually isn't until next week but these dates worked the best.

I will definitely be doing another TR but havnt started it yet. I'll post a link when I do. I'm trying to get caught up on all the TRs I'm subbed to which is taking a little while. I still need to head to yours and catch up. :)

21. Leshaface

Leshaface DIS Veteran

Did you say a toffee cookie??!:hyper: Is it like a heath bar type cookie?! OMGOSH I must try this next time!

Wow only 2 attractions?! Sounds like it was crazy there. Glad you still made the most out of your trip!