4 Night Wonder out of Miami (update 3/1-Complete)

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by Pinkocto, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Leshaface

Leshaface DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Leshaface

Leshaface DIS Veteran

Unfortunately, I was a stupid high schooler who didn't appreciate amazing details, so I probably didn't even notice. I think I would treasure it now more as an adult.

They're also showing the West Side Story. Will you be seeing that too? I was actually looking at that show also, because i've been trying to get DH to see that for years and I think it would be really cool to see it in this way :thumbsup2

4. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

Thanks so much for following along. :) I can't wait for this day to be over and I'm officially on vacation. This week has been a doozy!

Did you decide which cruise to book? I loved the two stops at CC on the first cruise. I would definitely book that itinerary again.

5. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

I've been so busy I have hardly checked the Dis this week. I'm so behind on everything. I've found that having more than two tickers makes my signature hard to figure out when I'm changing anything. I'll put one up for CA when I'm back from this trip. Dates are 9/3-9/9.

6. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

Thanks so much for reading along :) just wait and see our actual private deck on the Fantasy! I'm so excited :cool1: we leave tomorrow for one day a VWL and then the cruise starts Saturday. I still have to pack.

I have discovered the only cure for post trip blues is to already have another trip booked :rotfl:

7. Linda67

Linda67 Has a Masters in Margaritas

Hope you have a wonderful trip :)

Make sure you take lots of lovely photos for us!

8. franandaj

franandaj I'm so happy, I could BOUNCE!

When you see it again, you'll be amazed at the beautiful metal work in the lobby and the theater. I was just sitting in the lobby enjoying an drink and admiring the work.

I'm debating between that Wonder double dip and a Dream four day. I think it will come down to actual dates and timing in the long run. I'm not bringing it up until the cruise is closer since we plan to book on board for whatever bonuses that they give you. I was reading a Navigator for the January 6 day cruise and they gave you an extra bonus if you booked in the first two days, so if we know which one when we board that will help.

OK, good to know. I guess you don't overlap with Corinna, we could have had a Js and Ks meet!

Ain't that the truth!

9. carissa1970

carissa1970 DIS Veteran

I created a ticker and I'm not sure how to attach it. Any ideas?

[​IMG]

10. carissa1970

carissa1970 DIS Veteran

Aha. I see where it goes. Thanks anyhow!

[​IMG]

11. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

No worries on that front. I have the big camera and the waterproof one packed along with plenty of memory cards. I thought I had taken oodles on the Wonder but I tapered off towards the middle... I won't make that mistake again :)

Thanks so much! It's always a little unbelievable the night before vacation. I'm still not packed...

12. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

Ooohhh, I didn't know that. I'm planning on rebooking the two I have now to get the OBC. I'll have to do it right away just in case they're offering something similar.

Bummer, that would have been fun.

I know I've said it before but DVC has made me a planning monster :rotfl:

13. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

Looks great!

14. tiggrbaby

tiggrbaby <font color=deeppink><marquee>We must work harder

Just one day!:cool1:

15. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

Just a few hours now :cool1:

16. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

Hi everybody :) just wanted to check in before no Internet on the ship. Got down here yesterday and had a fabulous first day. Explored the WL which is gorgeous. Definitely worthy of an extended stay. Then we went to DTD and straight to EoS. They took my favorite sandwich off the menu and even though they have all the ingredients they can't/won't make it anymore :sad1: my second favorite is still there so I'm ok for now. Then we headed to the movie theater to see Jack the Giant Slayer. On the way I thought of the cookies that Alicia raved about at Ghirardelli and just had to stop for one. I ended up getting the chocolate chip and chocolate toffee. Oh my goodness, AMAZING! Warm, melty goodness. Thank you Alicia! Then off to the movie which we enjoyed. Now we're getting ready to take a nature walk and will head off to the ship at 11:30.

Have a great week everybody!

17. Linda67

Linda67 Has a Masters in Margaritas

So excited for you :cool1:
    Have a wonderful time

18. tiggrbaby

tiggrbaby <font color=deeppink><marquee>We must work harder

Safe and magical travels!

19. hstrickland

hstrickland Way Down South...

So glad you loved the WL...it is beautiful and one of my DHs favorites. Hope you have great weather and safe travels. Look forward to seeing lots of pics when you return :thumbsup2

Happy Sailing!
    Heather

20. dgbg100106

dgbg100106 Missing the Tag Fiary

I second his vote Blue Heaven, try to sit outside, there was a lady playing the guitar while we were there.

21. dgbg100106

dgbg100106 Missing the Tag Fiary

I did not get to catch you before you left, but hope yo are having a wonderful time and enjoying it all.

Love this TR and looking for the next one.

Have fun.....