4 Night Wonder out of Miami (update 3/1-Complete)

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by Pinkocto, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

No set times, you just walk up and they'll find you a table. The sit down seems to be hosted in the fancy restaurant, Tritons/Lumieres/Royal Palace/Royal Court. Oh definitely try a sit down breakfast at least once, it's a fabulous way to start the day. It does take longer than the buffet so keep that in mind if you need to be meeting for an excursion.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

Oh my, being gone for three weeks sounds heavenly. I'd probably never want to go back to work!

4. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

For only being three nights my advice is stay on the ship and enjoy it. It is so nice being on a half empty ship.

Those Krispy Kremes were delicious! They closed the shop near me so it was fun they were on the ship.

5. dgbg100106

dgbg100106 Missing the Tag Fiary

Yes I find o have that problem, but if I ever want to do it again, I must go back to work...

6. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

The 10C was $500 more than the 11C that I booked. Even though I prefer the split bath there's no way I was paying that much more. I'm glad that I've discovered I can still enjoy the room even with only the one bathroom. Some cruises that could mean booking or not booking.

Perhaps they'll bring it back. I thought it was a fairly popular event.

By the way this is going I'm sure it'll be a similar situation.

7. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

Diamonds International was doing a special, if you bought a certain $ amount of one of their collections you would get a free necklace. They must have given Maxine some because that was what she raffled a few times. I hope you get a ring someday soon :)

It's quite a dirty run down place. You'd think they'd make it as beautiful and welcoming as possible, they lose out on a lot of potential tourists.

I think we came across it once but didn't go in. Is it next to one of the kid clubs in a funnel? Another reason to go cruising again, more exploration is needed :)

8. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

It's a horrible cycle. I bought a powerball ticket that I was so sure would win. Needless to say I'm still going to work.

9. mousetravel

mousetravel DIS Veteran

Yes, we'll go in June, if everything works out. We've got a couple things in mind that we want to try to plan. We will prob go sometime around June 17 or so. Trying to schedule everything around work schedule (every other weekend), and I don't want to have to ask for my weekend off, or try to trade with anyone.

10. iHeartDisneyXo

iHeartDisneyXo Earning My Ears

Thanks!! I'll be going on one of the Miami 5-night Western Caribbeans (Itinerary A- Cozumel, Castaway Cay). Never been to Cozumel, so looking forward to that. Would LOVE to be going to Grand Cayman as well (I think that's the B itinerary) but just couldn't pass on a trip to Castaway Cay. :)

I think your journalling idea is great! A souvenir you can keep enjoying through til your next cruise. :)

11. ImprovGal

ImprovGal <font color=green>No animals were harmed in the ma

Yes, Outlook Cafe has two entrances -- one is from deck 10 midship, across from the staircase that goes up to Vibe (teen club); the other is up the spiral staircase from the Cove Cafe.

12. Linda67

Linda67 Has a Masters in Margaritas

I had a bit of catching up to do ;)

Yay for the jewellery purchase - can't wait to see photos

I love the shot of you and Daisy Duck - you look soooo happy :goodvibes

Oh and thanks for the photos of Cove Cafe - I am really excited about sitting in their with a nice coffee, I spent a lot of time in the version on the Fantasy and the Wonder's version looks really nice :thumbsup2

13. dolphingirl47

dolphingirl47 In Search of the Tag Fairy

That really surprised and shocked me. We have not been to the Atlantis in Nassau, but we have been to the one in Dubai a few times and are going again in March. The water park there is absolutely pristine with tons of staff keeping the place at its best. There is one thing to be said about Aquaventure though. Once you have tried this, you don't want to go back to a Disney water park. They just can't compete with it and I have heard that Aquaventure in Nassau is even better than the one in Dubai.

Corinna

14. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

I hope everything works out!

15. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

Cozumel is beautiful, are you doing any excursions? I have that itinerary booked for next January, couldn't pass up on CC either.

16. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

So that's where the mysterious stairs led to. I wish I had explored some more.

17. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

I hope it was just an off day. The Aquaventure looks amazing and I'm still really curious about it. I have this phobia about wet paper (napkins, straw covers, that sort of thing) and the report I read said these things weren't being picked up or thrown away as they should have. Your review on the one in Dubai sounded fantastic.

18. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

I much preferred the Cove Cafe on the Wonder. More seating and corners to relax in. I also liked being able to get the pastries out myself rather than asking the CM.

I literally jumped out of my seat and exclaimed 'Daisy Duck!!!' in a very excited voice. I was so excited! I felt like a little kid :cutie:

The jewelry was so unexpected, mom made me feel very special :)

19. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

I am so glad I am not the only adult who acts like a little kid about everything Disney. :love:

You and your mom sound so close, it is lovely! I hope I have that kind of relationship with my DD's when they are grown!:)

20. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

I finally got around to taking pictures of the navigators for those who were interested.

First Day:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

2nd Day:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]