4-night navigator

eeyore321

Earning My Ears
Does someone have a recent navigator for 4-night cruise that you can post or email me? We are sailing on 2/7 just trying to find out the schedule for the kids club and the other activities going on lately. The most recent I can find is the December navigator with holidays stuff which obviously they changed it staring this month. I really appreciate it.

I would like to see a new 4 night navigator as well. Does anyone have one yet to post?

I would like to see a new 4 night navigator as well. Does anyone have one yet to post?

I know that the Castaway Club website has the new format for the 4 day navigators, but I don't think I am allowed to post their website on here.

There is a 4 night navigator posted on WDWInfo,com from early December. It is the latest I have found. I would post a link, but this system will not let me. Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter