4 night Dream - Remy vs Palo or BOTH!

ededmd

Mouseketeer
I searched but couldn't find a specific answer to this question. I guess in some ways it is a "preference" question and in others it is a "strategy" question.

When our booking window opens (120 days), my first reservation will be for Palo brunch since there only will be one brunch on our 4night. Then, if DH and I concur, I'll book dinner at Remy - ideally on night 3 (later than our regular early rotation so we can eat with the kids, send them off to the clubs, and give Remy a go).

What would you do and why?

How popular do you think Remy will be? Will it book up online reservations prior to the 90d mark? Will it have lots of availability at embarkation? I think there are plenty of people who will pay the $75pp but DCL is definitely "testing" the waters as it were.

I still think Palo brunch is the "first book" as in general harder to get than any of the dinners (Palo or Remy), sheerly on numerical availability.

We are booked on the Dream in March but I already know the 3 of us will skip Remy at $75.00pp. Personally, no matter how fancy they prepared the food there it just wouldn't be worth it to us at that high price.

We're looking forward to the "new" Palo restaurant and will book for dinner as soon as I can.

We are booked on the Dream in March but I already know the 3 of us will skip Remy at $75.00pp. Personally, no matter how fancy they prepared the food there it just wouldn't be worth it to us at that high price.

We're looking forward to the "new" Palo restaurant and will book for dinner as soon as I can.

I agree...we aren't doing Remy's. $75 p/p is too steep for us mainly because I don't eat enough to make it worth it. I'd rather use that money towards our dining plan at WDW, after our cruise.

I searched but couldn't find a specific answer to this question. I guess in some ways it is a "preference" question and in others it is a "strategy" question.

When our booking window opens (120 days), my first reservation will be for Palo brunch since there only will be one brunch on our 4night. Then, if DH and I concur, I'll book dinner at Remy - ideally on night 3 (later than our regular early rotation so we can eat with the kids, send them off to the clubs, and give Remy a go).

What would you do and why?

How popular do you think Remy will be? Will it book up online reservations prior to the 90d mark? Will it have lots of availability at embarkation? I think there are plenty of people who will pay the $75pp but DCL is definitely "testing" the waters as it were.

I still think Palo brunch is the "first book" as in general harder to get than any of the dinners (Palo or Remy), sheerly on numerical availability.

This is why I waited to book the Fantasy I plan to Book it all, & leave enough room for a full go around in the rotational dining! :thumbsup2 ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter