4-Night Cruise Dining Rotation...

Way back in October '05, we were adults only traveling (4 of us) and we also had PTTA, and if I recall correctly, it was 6:15 seating. I liked that rotation, so I really hope it hasn't changed.

I see from this thread, there are different dining times are these allocated prior or when you arrive?

We really would like to do Palo's when the rotation is on Parrot Cay as this was our least favorite restaurant. We are on second sitting and we have 1 14 year old daughter does this make a difference to the rotation?

Any information would be very much appreciated.

Phil:cool1:

In Jan, our party of 3 adults had late seating with a PTTA rotation.

There is also a special menu on Pirate night for the 4 night, so for us, we wanted to go to Triton's on the 2nd night because there were some things on the menu we wanted to try.

It was myself and my cousins, so we didn't go to Palo...but with hubby, I think I would try the brunch. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter