4 more sleeps until WDW ºoº

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi! I have packed WAY TOO MUCH! Tomorrow I am going to have to get down and dirty and pull somethings out of my suitcase. I remember a Florida trip about 10 years ago, I packed 7 pairs of shoes and one wore 2, I packed TONS of clothes and basically wore a bathing suit a one pair of shorts the whole time. We are packing for two kids and one is a baby so we need to take lots of baby stuff. We have a big suitcase, a small suit case to check, 3 carry-ons, a stroller and a car seat! WOW! I am still very pumped. I have had DISNEY mindset for weeks, EXCEPT tomorrow I have a meeting at Sick Kids that I don't what to go to, but I must. It's at 6:30 pm until 8:30 pm. But after that, it's all Disney again! CHAT SOON! Sandra PS. You should check out the Orlando forecast, 78-87º and sunny all week!

SandraC
º0º
1975 - off site
1977 - off site
1987 - Indian Rock Shores
1990 - Holiday Inn International Drive/Daytona Beach
1998 - KIDS VILLAGE, GIVE KIDS THE WORLD, Make-a-Wish trip with 4.5 year old daughter born ill),
2001 APRIL - CBR - ON SITE FIRST TIME! YIPPY! With dd 7 years old, ds 15 months old!

Hey Sandra, by my standards you're travelling light! ;) We last went to Florida (4 of us) with 4 large checked suitcases, 4 backpacks as carryon (park stuff for the adults and toys for the kids) plus a pre-packed swim bag as a 5th carry on. Have to admit - no car seat or stroller on that trip, though. I for one am impressed that you've managed to reduce it to 2 checked bags.

Hope your trip is absolutely wonderful, Sandra.

Cheers,

dondaisys.gif

CindyAnn
Co-moderator - Restaurants Board & Canadian Board

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter