4 instead of 5

wahmtexas

DIS Veteran
Leaving in 10 days, right now my MIL is on our dining reservations so we have a party of 5 reserved, she may not be joining us due to health reasons but will not know yet, my question
CRT is reserved for 5 if we show up with 4 will they charge us for the no show?
I know it will not be a problem with the non credit card ressies but a few are credit card holds...
Not possible to cancel and rebook at this point, nothing is left...

Leaving in 10 days, right now my MIL is on our dining reservations so we have a party of 5 reserved, she may not be joining us due to health reasons but will not know yet, my question
CRT is reserved for 5 if we show up with 4 will they charge us for the no show?
I know it will not be a problem with the non credit card ressies but a few are credit card holds...
Not possible to cancel and rebook at this point, nothing is left...

You'll be okay. You won't get charged for a no show if any number of people in your party show up.

Things happen. Just let them know at the podium.

yes Thanks :) Just saw it under Dining FAQ
I have a dinner reservation for 10 Guests at a restaurant that uses the credit card guarantee policy. Only 8 Guests are able to make it to dinner. Will I still be charged $10 each for the 2 Guests who were unable to attend?

No. As long as you honor the reservation, then there will be no charge to your credit card.

Isn't CRT different? I thought that CRT was one of the places where you had to pay (in full) in advance?

In the bit posted from the dining FAQ, it is specifically referring to the $10 charge, which is at restaurants where you don't pay upfront, but just give your credit information.

yes Thanks :) Just saw it under Dining FAQ
I have a dinner reservation for 10 Guests at a restaurant that uses the credit card guarantee policy. Only 8 Guests are able to make it to dinner. Will I still be charged $10 each for the 2 Guests who were unable to attend?

No. As long as you honor the reservation, then there will be no charge to your credit card.

I don't think this is the case for CRT. That is the policy for the cc-hold restaurants, not the prepaid locations.

I don't know the official rules, but in practice they will usually refund your money. Twice last year we went to CRT with a ressie of 6 with only 5 people, due to illness or work and both times they refunded the missing person with no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter