4 days until our 180 and getting nervous

I think it is absolutely ridiculous that I had to resort to subterfuge to get restaurant reservations for 6 months in the future. It is completely possible that I could have picked up some cancellations as they do open up, but I would have been entirely too stressed and would have checked compulsively until I got them. And now onto the Fastpass plus nonsense. I am already so over this vacation planning. I am going to get Ridemax and let it regurge some touring plans. I am waaaay too stressed.

I think it is absolutely ridiculous that I had to resort to subterfuge to get restaurant reservations for 6 months in the future. It is completely possible that I could have picked up some cancellations as they do open up, but I would have been entirely too stressed and would have checked compulsively until I got them. And now onto the Fastpass plus nonsense. I am already so over this vacation planning. I am going to get Ridemax and let it regurge some touring plans. I am waaaay too stressed.

Did you add your days on yourself, or call in? And, did you make your ADRs online or call in?
I ask because I added a day on to ours and then read that since I'll have 2 reservations, I will have to call in to make ADRs for the 2nd reservation days. I had hoped I'd be able to do it all online...

I agree with you on how ridiculous it is to have such a hard time getting agreeable times for ADRs 6 months from our vacation.
I've been checking these last few days to try to get times I want for our week, just to see what is available, and it has me a bit worried. Granted, it's been FD still, so hopefully when I can actually make ours next week I will be ok.

I called and added the days to my existing reservation my reservation numbers did not change.

Why do you have 2 reservations?

I made almost all of my dining reservations online I had to call to get my last one because I spilt my group for a meal and it would not let me book another reservation for the other people in my group at the same time.

I called and added the days to my existing reservation my reservation numbers did not change.

Why do you have 2 reservations?

I made almost all of my dining reservations online I had to call to get my last one because I spilt my group for a meal and it would not let me book another reservation for the other people in my group at the same time.

I am guessing I have 2 reservations because I just went online and reserved another night. I assumed it would connect them together, but it did not. Shows "Check in" "Check out" for the day that overlaps.
I think I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if I can cancel it, and have them add a night to my original reservation so it's under the same ressie #.
Thanks for your info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter