4 day military ticket question

hookem91

Earning My Ears
We are going for 5 days. If we do the 4 day military tickets with PH and WP&M upgrade, can we do parks on days 1,2,4, and 5 and water parks on day 3? Is that allowed or does the day at any WP count as one of your four days even if you don't go to one of the 4 main theme parks that day?

TIA

From the way I was told, the WPs is a seperate swipe amd does not count as the 4 days in the park..But if you go to WP and then Disneyquest, that will count as 2 swipes but not against the 4 times in the parks..

They are completely seperate on one ticket but like having two tickets. My understanding from last year when we used them was there was no expectation, except the sept date that the entire ticket runs out. So you can use your four theme park tickets on any days you want and park hop as much as you want. The water fun and more is used totally separate, you could go to a theme park for a few hours and then a water park and then back to theme park, that would be one swipe of theme park, one swipe of water park. You can then leave the theme park and go to do, but that would be another swipe. What we were told is that the water park tickets do not expire, so you can use them up until the ticket runs out in sept 2013.

This is a "canned" response modified for the Armed Forces Salute 2012/2013 tickets with the assumption you have both the Park Hopper and Water Park Fun and More (WPF&M) options.

Hopefully this will make it a little clearer. In effect you have two tickets with different privileges on one card. Everything expires at Midnight on Saturday September 28, 2013. Even if you use up all your major park days, the WPF&M entries remain valid until used or 9/28/13. (Note you do not have to use the days consecutively.)

You have four days of access to the four major parks (AK, DHS, EC, MK), and may visit more than one major park on a single day without any extra charges. Without the Park Hopper option you can only go to one major park per day.

You have four entries to the minor parks (BB, DQ, OT, TL, WWS, FG, W-SL). These may or may not be used on the same days as you go to the major parks. However, if you went to TL in the morning, Oak Trail in the afternoon, and Disney Quest in the evening of one day you would have used three of the four entries. (Note that leaving and returning to the same minor park on the same day does not use an extra entry.)

If you go to minor parks only on one day and do not go to a major park you do not use up one of your major park days.

If you were to go to a Water Park in the morning and then one of the major parks for the remainder of the day you would have used one minor park entry and one day of major park entry.

Note that with the ticket unless you have the hopper option you can only go to one major park per day. Unless you have the WPF&M option you cannot go to a minor park without upgrading or purchasing a separate ticket.

Thanks. That helps SO much. I think I can turn my six night vacation into 4 major park days, a day of minor parks, and a arrival half day at the pool at SAB since we are staying there. As long as we upgrade the tickets to include PH and WP&M which I think are like $184 each. Still a bargain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter