4 day Dream Dinner Rotation

Just back from the Maiden - we had RP, AP, AP, EG - so the repeat was nights 2 & 3.

RP - cruise casual
AP - Pirate night
AP - Optional dress up
EG - cruise casual

Hope this helps.

We were on the MV 4-night and we had the same exact rotation and the dress is correct. Just wanted to confirm since the first couple of pages had incorrect info or guesses.

We enjoyed the menu on the second night at AP over the Pirate menu.

Someone mentioned they also did a stage show at 2:00, so wondering if you could do a show at 2, then early remy dinner....kids eat in kids club and then hit pirarte party? Problem is I have a 7 remy reservation and I wanted earlier...

Someone asked about the shows -- even Rachel the CD got it wrong when announcing.

1st Variety Show (Mike Super Magician - 8 yr old singer)
2nd Villians
3rd Golden Mickey
4th Believe

I don't remember seeing a show time earlier than 5 pm.

was the same on the third and fourth nights and the third was pirate night on my cruise,April 17th. It might have been different for the maiden voyage.

We had 6 PM dining & the 9 PM show. There was plenty of time for everything - we were done with dinner by 7:30, the show was over by the time the pirate party was in full swing & the fireworks were started at 10:30. Maybe if you have late dining it might be a little tight getting to the pirate party, but I'm sure the dining room servers hurry it up a little on Pirate night.

we had 7 pm show and late dining. Dining room servers hurried and we made it to all of the pirate parties just fine.

We personally preferred the 'regular' AP menu to the pirate menu. The black truffle pasta appetizer at AP was one of the best dishes we have ever had on a cruise - in our opinion. Tasted like fresh pasta, instead of pre-made.

I know only 1 4 night cruise hasgone out but if someone could report back with the dining rotations for the 4 night that would be great......there has been mixed reports with what Disney is saying and what is actually happening.....also on previous cruises it wasn't a problem to show up to a show you weren't scheduled for....is this an issue on the dream....will they really be checking tickets.....?

My friend called for pirate night confirmation for our cruise in May and she was told Pirate Night is night # 3. I would think that would be the case, having CC being day 3 and all....but this messed up our Palo night!

Grateful for the information in the thread, thank you.

Questions about Pirate Night:

1) Will there be plenty of time on dining at the 2nd rotation to get to the Pirate Up On Deck activities ? Yes, if you don't spend as much time talking as we do

2) Is there more snacking at the Party itself. More like another full meal if you can eat it. I always look forward to the ham being sliced there for you. There are also turkey legs which are another meal in themselves. Desserts are spectacular also. Lines are long of course

3) Do most of the ship guests go to the Party itself, I am just imagining how many people would fit up on the deck. There will certainly be a big crowd. And with the fireworks preceding it usually everyone is there.

4) Do all 3 main restaurants have the SAME Pirate Menu on that 3rd night? They did on all the DCL cruises I have been on. They use to have a paper copy of the menu for you but not the last time I was on.

Hope this helps.:goodvibes

Is your showtime printed on your room card, or are there seperate tickets for your show? I would think loosing the tickets would be an issue. :confused3

So you must go to show listed on key card or tickets....and what is the show schedule?

I just got off the second sailing and we repeated 3rd and 4th nights with Pirates on the 3rd night. Also, the show order for us was:
1st night = sail away party and Golden Mickeys
2nd night = Villians
3rd night = specialty act and Pirate show/party
4th night = Believe (redone and excellent!)

All of the shows have been updated slightly but I would highly recommend seing Believe again if you have seen them all before.

As for the restaurants, AP's menu was my least favorite but it was also my last night (not counting AP Pirate menu) so it could have been food fatigue by then.

Happy Sailing!!

Am I confused? I thought "Believe" was new to the Dream, and DCL. Was it already showing on the Wonder? I've only ever been on 7 days and never seen it on the Magic.

We booked Palo for night 1, ASSuming the dining rotation would be:

Restaurant 1
Restaurant 2
Restaurant 3
Restaurant 4

(basically), whatever you had on night 1, you get on night 4??

We wanted to book Palo on 1 or 4, so we get to visit all the dining rooms. Do you think Disney takes into consideration a Palo/Remy reservation when picking rotations so that we will not miss one on a four nighter?

Should I call? We booked through Dreams Unlimited...

From what I learned from the crew, they don't know of any rotation changes coming up, so night 3 and 4 are the repeats. I'd call DCL and try to switch nights or if they have more information. Basic side note though, the Dream is new and things changed every day we were on the ship, so no one may know for sure exactly how your cruise will be structured, including DCL reservations.

One couple at our table made Palo reservations while on board for night two (RP) and decided to eat lunch in that restaurant instead. This way, they got a taste of both.

As for Believe, I hadn't been on the Magic or Wonder but I overheard people talking about how the show had been "retooled" and updated, so I'm assuming it must have been on a prior ship. My apologies if that ends up being incorrect. Either way, I'd recommend that show. :)

I was on the maiden Voyage and the rotation was Day 1 Enchanted Garden, Day 2 Royal Palace (pirate Night), Day 3 Royal Palace, and Day 4 Animators Palate

Just back from the Maiden - we had RP, AP, AP, EG - so the repeat was nights 2 & 3.

RP - cruise casual
AP - Pirate night
AP - Optional dress up
EG - cruise casual

Hope this helps.

They must have given the dissers the same rotation - this was ours as well.

We had 6 PM dining & the 9 PM show. There was plenty of time for everything - we were done with dinner by 7:30, the show was over by the time the pirate party was in full swing & the fireworks were started at 10:30. Maybe if you have late dining it might be a little tight getting to the pirate party, but I'm sure the dining room servers hurry it up a little on Pirate night.

We had late dining and it was tight to get to the fireworks. However, our wait staff were very considerate - they let us know they wanted to have us ready to leave by 10:15 - we we a bit rushed - but I will take fireworks over a lingering cup of coffee any day.

Unlike the Pirate Party on the Magic and Wonder - there was no dinner participation - the long congo line etc.

Either that or I was more tired than I thought.:lmao:

We had late dining and it was tight to get to the fireworks. However, our wait staff were very considerate - they let us know they wanted to have us ready to leave by 10:15 - we we a bit rushed - but I will take fireworks over a lingering cup of coffee any day.

Unlike the Pirate Party on the Magic and Wonder - there was no dinner participation - the long congo line etc.

Either that or I was more tired than I thought.:lmao:

Did people still dress up like pirates for dinner?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter