4/8/17 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean

Fun I found you all ;) Is there a FB page too? Our last cruise was a double dip last year and it was super fun. This is our 3rd (in 10years) first time on the Fantasy. We are from Seattle and kids dont know about this adventure over our spring break and then spending easter in the WDW parks - first time for that too - looking for ideas for what to do that day.

DH, DD 10 DS 8 and me ;) I am a little mixed on the FE, the kids loved it but it was a lot of extra work, packing etc....maybe I am just a tired mom after a long summer
I'm new to this: The abbreviations are confusing me...LOL! is DH-Disney Husband, DD-Disney Daughter etc???

For the FE group I would like to have cabin number, names, age, gender, any celebrations/special occasions, favorite characters, favorite colors, food allergies, state or country, and email address. Please send me a PM with the info instead of posting it in the group. To PM me you will need at least 10 messages somewhere on the boards, and I am currently working on my message count as well. Once we get groups assigned I will message you a spreadsheet with your group's info. As a reminder don't personalize any gifts until after our PIF date, as people will come and go until then.
I am new to this, working on my message count. Please count us in. Could you PM me and I could send you our info? Thank you!

that, or simply "dear husband". i've seen it used elsewhere with no Disney connotations.

I tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me. :( We will try again once your message count is up.

Since I don't have enough messages, I will ask something I have been curious about. What is the purpose of restricting a user's activity based on message count? I have never seen that before.

Since I don't have enough messages, I will ask something I have been curious about. What is the purpose of restricting a user's activity based on message count? I have never seen that before.
That is a rule for the DisBoards. Not a rule for our individual group. I'm not sure why they have that rule. I have often wondered about that myself.

This will be our first family cruise, my husband and I, DD 12 (she will turn 13 a few days after we get off the ship), and DS 9 (he turns 10 during the cruise), so we will be celebrating two big birthdays on the trip. We are from right outside of Charleston, SC. We are huge Disney fans, have been to the parks multiple times, but have never cruised before. My daughter is pretty shy, so I would love to have some "familiar faces" for her.

I'm interested in trying a mixology class. Is this something we can book on our own or is it easier to schedule a group class? Has anyone ever done one?

Ok..so I've been off of here for a while and I see that someone has started the FE's which is awesome! I guess I have to get my message count up in order to send a PM is my understanding, so I'm working on that now! I saw a question on if anyone set up a FB page for us and didn't see an answer, so I'm assuming that's a no?

Ok...so I set up a FB group for those interested. Just search: 4/8/17 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise...same name as this board and it should bring it up.

Ok..so I've been off of here for a while and I see that someone has started the FE's which is awesome! I guess I have to get my message count up in order to send a PM is my understanding, so I'm working on that now! I saw a question on if anyone set up a FB page for us and didn't see an answer, so I'm assuming that's a no?
The DisBoards frown on mentioning other social media outlets and will probably contact you to let you know.

I'm interested in one too! Haven't done one.
I'm so glad you want to do one of these. I'm working on setting a private one up for our group. There is a cost per person that will be charged to the stateroom. It is a firm RSVP as the charge will happen even if you don't show up.

I've done 2 of these and they are so much fun!

I'm working on Mixology and also a Chocolate & Liquor pairing/tasting. Please shoot me a PM. I will need the room number and names of the people who want to go so I can email that into DCL to reserve the space.

This will be our first family cruise, my husband and I, DD 12 (she will turn 13 a few days after we get off the ship), and DS 9 (he turns 10 during the cruise), so we will be celebrating two big birthdays on the trip. We are from right outside of Charleston, SC. We are huge Disney fans, have been to the parks multiple times, but have never cruised before. My daughter is pretty shy, so I would love to have some "familiar faces" for her.
We are from NC and my DD will be turning 10 on the ship. Shoot me a message with your details and we can see if the girls can send some messages or letters or something.

The 2 Mixology classes I have done have 4-5 full sized drinks. All a different type. Layered, muddled, shaken, etc. 1 class we mixed our own and the other class we mixed for someone in the group. The details and specific drinks are up to the bar tender. Cost is around $20/person. Lasts about an hour. Usually planned on a sea day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter