4/8/17 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean

Hi everyone! This will be our grand slam cruise and our last cruise as a silver member. We did FE on our last cruise and it was awesome. Doesn't look like a group has been started so I will be happy to do it. We will do groups of 10 cabins so it isn't too much and if you want to be in multiple groups to do more cabins just let me know!

For the FE group I would like to have cabin number, names, age, gender, any celebrations/special occasions, favorite characters, favorite colors, food allergies, state or country, and email address. Please send me a PM with the info instead of posting it in the group. To PM me you will need at least 10 messages somewhere on the boards, and I am currently working on my message count as well. Once we get groups assigned I will message you a spreadsheet with your group's info. As a reminder don't personalize any gifts until after our PIF date, as people will come and go until then.

Hi everyone! This will be our grand slam cruise and our last cruise as a silver member. We did FE on our last cruise and it was awesome. Doesn't look like a group has been started so I will be happy to do it. We will do groups of 10 cabins so it isn't too much and if you want to be in multiple groups to do more cabins just let me know!

Awesome, thanks for doing that.

For the FE group I would like to have cabin number, names, age, gender, any celebrations/special occasions, favorite characters, favorite colors, food allergies, state or country, and email address. Please send me a PM with the info instead of posting it in the group. To PM me you will need at least 10 messages somewhere on the boards, and I am currently working on my message count as well. Once we get groups assigned I will message you a spreadsheet with your group's info. As a reminder don't personalize any gifts until after our PIF date, as people will come and go until then.

Any chance it can include if they are Star Wars fans or not. I know it is a Star Wars Day at Sea Cruise, but not everyone likes it. I wouldn’t want to get a Star Wars FE gift for someone who isn’t a fan.

Any chance it can include if they are Star Wars fans or not. I know it is a Star Wars Day at Sea Cruise, but not everyone likes it. I wouldn’t want to get a Star Wars FE gift for someone who isn’t a fan.
There is a place for people to write in their favorite characters. I recommend putting SW interest in that spot.

There is a place for people to write in their favorite characters. I recommend putting SW interest in that spot.

OK - so if they like another one, and SW, should we just send you both? For mine, SW isn't their favorite, but they love SW too :) (and yay - made my count, I'll PM you our info this week)

OK - so if they like another one, and SW, should we just send you both? For mine, SW isn't their favorite, but they love SW too :) (and yay - made my count, I'll PM you our info this week)
Yes, I'm not putting a limit on how many favorite equals. For myself I think I listed 4 characters. To include SW and princesses and classic characters. That way whatever theme was being used, there's an option.

Yay! I'm so excited for this cruise!!

Yes, I'm not putting a limit on how many favorite equals. For myself I think I listed 4 characters. To include SW and princesses and classic characters. That way whatever theme was being used, there's an option.

Yay! I'm so excited for this cruise!!

Sounds great. I am starting to get excited :) I love thinking about FE gifts.

Well, if a few things fall into place (which I think they are about to), we may be able to book this cruise after rooms start opening up after PIF date. The current rates of over $7k just won't happen. I figure after PIF, rooms may start opening up and some may before then as well.

If we are able to book this cruise, what would be the last date to be able sign up for FE? I know my daughter wants to do it.

Well, if a few things fall into place (which I think they are about to), we may be able to book this cruise after rooms start opening up after PIF date. The current rates of over $7k just won't happen. I figure after PIF, rooms may start opening up and some may before then as well.

If we are able to book this cruise, what would be the last date to be able sign up for FE? I know my daughter wants to do it.
We will close the last regular group on 2/1. If we get requests to join after that, we will start a late group and ask other people who already have groups if they would like to take on a few extra rooms to fill out the rest of the late group. Just let me know if you want to join. I hope this works out for you! It will be a great trip!

My husband, son, and I will be taking our first Disney cruise and we are very excited. We want to participate in the FE but not quite sure what to do. Any advise would help us!! Thank you!

My husband, son, and I will be taking our first Disney cruise and we are very excited. We want to participate in the FE but not quite sure what to do. Any advise would help us!! Thank you!

@Jack629 above is organizing FE. see post from June 24.

looks like you only have 1 post so far; will need to have 10 before you can send jack629 a private message (PM) with the information requested above. go to http://disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to post 9 messages, then you can do the PM.

I'm so excited you want to do the FE with us! Like jtba said, get your message count up to 10 and shoot me a PM. If you have other questions feel free to post them here and we will answer them for you. Is this your 1st cruise or just your 1st time doing FE? There is a post above with the info we are collecting to organize the FE and once groups are formed the info will be shared within the specific FE group via PM. Groups are of 10 cabins and it is truly give what you feel like giving. Cabin gifts, individual gifts, once during the cruise or multiplayer times or any combo of the above. I'm not big on lots of rules. It's supposed to be fun. No price requirements either. Homemade or purchased. Just don't personalize any FE gifts until after the PIF date. Some people change cruises and I don't want anyone wasting time or effort personalizing a gift that now can't be given.

Fun I found you all ;) Is there a FB page too? Our last cruise was a double dip last year and it was super fun. This is our 3rd (in 10years) first time on the Fantasy. We are from Seattle and kids dont know about this adventure over our spring break and then spending easter in the WDW parks - first time for that too - looking for ideas for what to do that day.

DH, DD 10 DS 8 and me ;) I am a little mixed on the FE, the kids loved it but it was a lot of extra work, packing etc....maybe I am just a tired mom after a long summer

Fun I found you all ;) Is there a FB page too? Our last cruise was a double dip last year and it was super fun. This is our 3rd (in 10years) first time on the Fantasy. We are from Seattle and kids dont know about this adventure over our spring break and then spending easter in the WDW parks - first time for that too - looking for ideas for what to do that day.

DH, DD 10 DS 8 and me ;) I am a little mixed on the FE, the kids loved it but it was a lot of extra work, packing etc....maybe I am just a tired mom after a long summer

I am the same on the FE. We got some amazing gifts the time we did it but it added to my stress and I just don't know...

My DD is 7 - almost 8 by the time we cruise and we are traveling with another family that has an almost 8 yo DS.

I'm new to this website, but my huge family and I will be going on this cruise and can't wait!!! This will be my 4th Disney cruise!!! The kids that will be traveling us will be 13 yr old boy, 13 yr old girl, 11 yr old boy, 10 yr old girl, 6 yr old boy, 8 yr old boy and 4 yr old girl. From the east and west coast!!!

Hey Everyone, this will be our 2nd cruise. The first was only a 3 day cruise, so we are looking forward to doing a lot more this time. Our daughter is 15. We are from Glen Allen, Va. FE sounds like a lot of fun....count us in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter