4/8/17 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean

bubbasmom99

DIS Veteran
Kicking off a new post for this cruise! Who's coming along?

This will be our 8th Disney cruise. It'll be me and DH, DS 17 who is taking his last cruise in the clubs before they kick him out as an adult, and DD 14. We are from Northern California.

We will be joining you! Myself, DH, DS, who will be 17, last time in the teen club for him, too, and DD who will be 16. DD is my theatre kid. We are from NC.

So hoping to be a part of this cruise......DD will be 17 and wants one final time in the club......need to work on DH about going though.....Stay tuned!!!

First Disney Cruise and first cruise for our kids who will be 14 (DD), 12(DD) and 7(DS) when we cruise. Really looking forward to this trip and I know my DS is looking forward to the Star Wars Day at Sea.

party:Hi All! We are going to be joining you. My DH, myself our 17 year old son and two of his friends. We are celebrating their Senior year and graduation! Should be a fantastic trip. So looking forward to it already! :) :)

We are in for this cruise as well. It will be me, DH, DS 15 and will be our 7th cruise on Disney. We are also bringing extended family and are very excited.

Hi! This will be our first family cruise and we're so excited. It will be me, DH, DS(6) DD(4). We're from NJ.

Hi - We are also in for this cruise. Our 2nd on the Fantasy - me, DH, DDs (7) and (4). We are from Northern VA.

Kinda new here. We want to take our first cruise. This looks like it will be the best one with our available vacation times. Unfortunately, we cannot book until an auto accident settles.

Kinda new here. We want to take our first cruise. This looks like it will be the best one with our available vacation times. Unfortunately, we cannot book until an auto accident settles.

Welcome! I hope everything works out and you can book in the near future! Good luck! :)

This will be our 1st family cruise and we are all looking forward to it...myself, wife, and daughter(6) at the time of sailing! We will be celebrating spring break and my retirement from the navy. We are from South Jersey.

Hello fellow Jersey family! We're enjoying this cruise for spring break too and my son will be the same age as your daughter.

Hello fellow Jersey family! We're enjoying this cruise for spring break too and my son will be the same age as your daughter.
Awesome! I hate wishing life away, but I can't wait for next April to get here! What part of Jersey are you in? We are in Cherry Hill.

Awesome! I hate wishing life away, but I can't wait for next April to get here! What part of Jersey are you in? We are in Cherry Hill.

I'm with you! We were originally supposed to do a 6 night out of NYC in November but had to change our plans. So now the wait seems EXTRA long. We're from Roselle Park.

Looks like we have a few graduating seniors on our cruise! Yay class of 2017!

Yes! 3 boys from the Class of 2017 with us! Celebrating graduation early on their Spring Break! Fun!!! Looks like we are representing the East and West Coast! :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter