4/7 Deal?-Can we buy 10 day Tix and use extra 3 day to park hop instead PH option

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by missymj, Feb 8, 2009.

1. missymj

missymj Guest

We are staying for 7 nites. Can I buy the 10 day park tix (adtl cost of $38) for my family of four -- opposed to buying Park Hop option which is $50/each extra $200. I will only be using 7 days. Can I use the extra three days to enter a second park?

m

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

No. If you want to hop, you have to buy the hopper option. Additional days on park passes cannot be used to gain admission to second park on the same day that you've used that pass to get into another park.

4. tkitty

tkitty DIS Veteran

I was thinking about this also, but I've seen on here that the tickets must be used on different dates. You can't go to one park, then leave and go to another. I guess since they are linked on a card, you can't separate them that way.
    I'm sure that I'll be corrected if I am wrong.;)

5. NikkiLovesWDW!

NikkiLovesWDW! "Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "S

Tickets really are for number of days, not number of park admissions.

6. LadyZolt

LadyZolt DIS Veteran

Your wording here explains why Disney doesn't allow it. It costs less to buy a 10 day ticket and use it to park hop than it does to add the park hopping option. So Disney's computer will not allow it. If you try it, you'll get "crossover not permitted."