4/3 Pin vs Kids 3-9 Deal, with 3 kids

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Disnini, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Disnini

Disnini Mouseketeer

Hi All~

We need help, or at least assurance for these pin code topics are amazingly informative!

We are currently booked under the 4/3 promotion during Easter Week at a Moderate Resort. My TA assures this is the best deal, for we have 3 kids under the age of 7 (no infants), staying at a great resort, etc.

We also received the new pin (our first!!) for the Kids 3-9 Stay, Play & Dine for Free at a Value Resort. Because we have the extra child, I find room choices aren't always avaible, and even if we took advantage of this promo, I think we are better staying with the 4/3 and the extra day is worth it.

How are other families with more than 2 children taking advantage of the pins? What advice can you offer?

Thank you! :goodvibes

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. SnowWhitee

SnowWhitee Luv 2 vacation with the Mouse

Hi Disnini ~

I am sorry I can't answer your question on the "more than three kids", however I wanted to point out that the fine print on the Stay, Play and Dine Free promo says you can inquire about other resort types. You don't have to pick Value - this is just the example they steer you toward.

I got this same PIN in the mail yesterday and I'll be researching this weekend to see if it's good for my family.

If I were you, I'd price something on the Disney website with adults only (full price hotel, tickets and dining plan) and then see how that rate compares with your 4/3 deal. If it's better, then you can call your TA or Disney directly and ask about getting that promo with the hotel you priced.

Good luck!

4. rt2dz

rt2dz DIS Veteran

You'll want to run the numbers for yourself to see what works best for you, but when I ran the numbers for our family (3 kids--8, 5, 3), the 4/3 deal came out way better. Of course, dining isn't good for use (see this LINK), and we stay in deluxe hotels. Keep in mind kids always stay for free in the resorts.