4/3 Deal extended for dates through 8/15

What the heck am I doing wrong?? I'm trying to book 8 days. It shows the ticket prices being the same for over 4 days, so it looks like it's working. But it's only giving me a $200 difference between full price - example $4,700 vs $4,500 vs BC Water View for 8/15 - 8/23!

Are you going through the 4/3 link?

Just booked 7/21 to 7/28 Poly Club online... Saved $350 over existing 5 night AAA room only..
Now staying 7 nights for $350 LESS than my existing 5 night reservation

What the heck am I doing wrong?? I'm trying to book 8 days. It shows the ticket prices being the same for over 4 days, so it looks like it's working. But it's only giving me a $200 difference between full price - example $4,700 vs $4,500 vs BC Water View for 8/15 - 8/23!

Because your check in date is the last day of the promotion so you are only getting it for part of your stay not the whole thing. Compare it with coming in the week before Aug 8-15 and see what total you get

Because your check in date is the last day of the promotion so you are only getting it for part of your stay not the whole thing. Compare it with coming in the week before Aug 8-15 and see what total you get

Yes, bummer. With free dining and bounceback, I was always able to check in on the last day of the promotion and get the discount for the whole trip. Disappointing.

Yes, bummer. With free dining and bounceback, I was always able to check in on the last day of the promotion and get the discount for the whole trip. Disappointing.

Try calling. The online system seems very messed up right now. I tried and it shows no availability at any resort. I think it is probably still being worked on for the changeover to the new dates.

Sue Z

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter