4/3 Deal extended for dates through 8/15

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Guzzi, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Guzzi

Guzzi DIS Veteran

:confused3 Did anyone else get this email from their TA or hear rumors of it;

Beginning Monday, Feb. 9, the Walt Disney World® Resort "Buy Four, Get Three Free" offer, when you purchase a 4-night, 4-day non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Company package you’ll get three additional nights and days (with tickets) free, will feature travel dates through Aug. 15, 2009

This could mean a trip to the world if the job holds up. Im curious about what anyone else has heard about this

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. warriorboy648

warriorboy648 Mouseketeer

Did I read that correctly that you only pay for a 4 day ticket and you get a 7 day ticket???

4. Belle1962

Belle1962 DIS Veteran

yes--but the big savings comes from the room--you buy 4 nights get 3 nights free.

The difference in park tickects is:

4 day base: $219.00
    7 day base: $228.00

This is a package deal.

5. johnnyr

johnnyr DIS Veteran

How would you calculate a 9 night package with the 4/3 deal?

6. Tissa

Tissa DIS Veteran

My TA just e-mailed me about it too. We are going in July but staying offsite. I'll have to reconsider it now.

7. lalapodip

lalapodip Autism Speaks. It's Time To Listen.

Excited because these are our dates!! :cool1: Waiting to hear from our TA!

8. rt2dz

rt2dz DIS Veteran

It's on Mouse Savers. Big surprise--TGM doesn't have it yet. LOL

It's the same deal, just more dates.

book 1: pay for 1, get 0 free
    book 2: pay for 2, get 0 free
    book 3: pay for 3, get 0 free
    book 4: pay for 4, get 0 free
    book 5: pay for 4, get 1 free
    book 6: pay for 4, get 2 free
    book 7: pay for 4, get 3 free
    book 8: pay for 5, get 3 free
    book 9: pay for 6, get 3 free
    book 10: pay for 7, get 3 free

Tickets are free on base days and no expiration option. Water parks and hopping options are a flat fee no matter how many days, so nothing free there. If you are only getting base days, keep in mind it is only ~$3 per day after 4 days. No expiration can save you a bundle though, especially if you are upgrading to an AP/PAP.

9. Happy99

Happy99 DIS Veteran

You may not hear until Monday. My TA said they can't do anything until then so some TA's aren't sending out informaiton because there really isn't anything they can do until the day it is available to book / modify

10. MomOf2DisneyKids

MomOf2DisneyKids <font color=9966ff>Scrapbook mommy<br><font color=

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

11. Palendat

Palendat DIS Veteran

Does this mean free dining will begin Aug 16th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper:

12. shopn24seven

shopn24seven DIS Veteran

I sure hope SO.
    I have 8/24 booked for 10 nights, BUT..I may reconsider going EARLIER. ;)

13. maggiew

maggiew DIS Veteran

Wow! This would be great for us. Right now we are doing the 4/3 deal from June 27 - July 5. I'm paying rack rate at Beach club on July 4 holiday night. :faint: But its the only week we could go for the 4/3 with school and a conference in June.

If I can change to later in July (after 19) I would only have to pay value season room rates at Beach club for 7 nights instead of the peak independence day rate for 8 nights (we needed the 8th night to be there on 4th of July). Of course, then subtract the 3 free nights. Plus no holiday surcharge at restaurants. :rolleyes:

I have to figure out how to price that out and see the price difference.

Maggie

14. NJBILL

NJBILL Always Keep An Eye To The Sky

I just called Disney to see if they would confirm and they said they know nothing about a possible extention...:confused3

15. Manda

Manda DIS Veteran

So my plan is to arrive on 8/15. Think that means I can book this deal when it opens up?

16. DisneyMomx7

DisneyMomx7 DIS Veteran

Probably not. When the 7/4 deal ended on the 27th of June I tried to book June 27th and beyond but they would only give you the deal if your reservation ended by the 27th.

So I booked June 20-27 with the 7/4 deal and rack rate for June 27-July 5. Can't wait to call Monday and rebooked the 27th - 5th under the extended deal!

17. disneyjunkie

disneyjunkie I'VE GOT MY EYES ON YOU!!!

You can't book the extension until Monday. Most likely the info won't show up in the system until Monday morning.

18. robin09

robin09 DIS Veteran

I received the same note from my TA. I just ran the numbers, and the free dining for me in August still runs cheaper (I booked bounce back last August). Did anyone else also run the numbers to see which way is better?

19. maggiew

maggiew DIS Veteran

I was able to book June 27 - July 5 with the 4/3 deal. That is the reservation I currently have.

Maggie

20. Manda

Manda DIS Veteran

Huh. I just quoted a 8 night package with the deal starting 6/27 and ending 7/5. Looks to me like you just have to check in by the last day.

21. tekmom

tekmom DIS Veteran

Whats the value of the tickets for a family of four (adult price)? Trying to figure out if its worth it for us, as we get our tickets through undercover tourist at $226.00 each.