3rd Pin in a month, and I can't use any of them

Disney*Dreamer

DIS Veteran
This stinks, I wait years to get a PIN, and now within a month's time I get 3 and I can't use any of them. :headache: Good greif. I don't know weather to laugh or cry. Good thing I have 4/3 booked or I would be banging my head against the wall right now.

Here's some Pixiedust. I hope someone who can use these will actually get them. pixiedust:

I got my first yesterday. It's for a $500 gift card, and quoted a rate, don't know if it's at a discount or not. But it's for February/March dates...taking vacation during tax season? Not going to happen!

We were just there last November so a vacation is not in the works. But I was so proud to finally get a PIN anyway.

I am new to the Disney vacation thing and was just wondering where and how a PIN arrives for any type of discount? Thanks.

I am new to the Disney vacation thing and was just wondering where and how a PIN arrives for any type of discount? Thanks.

I just signed up for as many Disney Emails as I could. I just make sure that they had my email address.

This stinks, I wait years to get a PIN, and now within a month's time I get 3 and I can't use any of them. :headache: Good greif. I don't know weather to laugh or cry. Good thing I have 4/3 booked or I would be banging my head against the wall right now.

Here's some Pixiedust. I hope someone who can use these will actually get them. pixiedust:

At least you have 4/7. :crazy2: My head hurts from banging. DH has gotten 3 PIN codes since December and we aren't going until November. Watch, we won't get that round. But we're going anyway PIN or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter