3rd Pin in a month, and I can't use any of them

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Disney*Dreamer, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Disney*Dreamer

Disney*Dreamer DIS Veteran

This stinks, I wait years to get a PIN, and now within a month's time I get 3 and I can't use any of them. :headache: Good greif. I don't know weather to laugh or cry. Good thing I have 4/3 booked or I would be banging my head against the wall right now.

Here's some Pixiedust. I hope someone who can use these will actually get them. pixiedust:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. bjscheel

bjscheel (Avatar art by my daughter)

I got my first yesterday. It's for a $500 gift card, and quoted a rate, don't know if it's at a discount or not. But it's for February/March dates...taking vacation during tax season? Not going to happen!

We were just there last November so a vacation is not in the works. But I was so proud to finally get a PIN anyway.

4. keta123

keta123 Earning My Ears

I am new to the Disney vacation thing and was just wondering where and how a PIN arrives for any type of discount? Thanks.

5. Disney*Dreamer

Disney*Dreamer DIS Veteran

I just signed up for as many Disney Emails as I could. I just make sure that they had my email address.

6. Hasil72

Hasil72 DIS Veteran

At least you have 4/7. :crazy2: My head hurts from banging. DH has gotten 3 PIN codes since December and we aren't going until November. Watch, we won't get that round. But we're going anyway PIN or not.