3rd Annual Monorail Drink-a-Thon - October 6, 2007

I am so sad. :sad1: I found out Friday I am going to have to work, I won't be able to join you all. Please all have a drink for me!

Hello there. I hear my friend Beth is bailing on you guys:sad2: But that's ok cause she's bailing on me too. :sad2: Anyhoo, she said you may need some other drinkers. If no one minds, and we get an earlier flight on Saturday, we might want to partake in the festivites. Another DISer may be interested too. Is there room for more:)

Hello there. I hear my friend Beth is bailing on you guys:sad2: But that's ok cause she's bailing on me too. :sad2: Anyhoo, she said you may need some other drinkers. If no one minds, and we get an earlier flight on Saturday, we might want to partake in the festivites. Another DISer may be interested too. Is there room for more:)

Always room for LOTW!!!!!
Come on down!!!!

:welcome:

:drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1

What happened to y'all??? I know I was out playing with the guys (they got hungry and dragged me downstairs to Captain Hook's.) But when I came back up, no one was anywhere!!! Hewwo?

And so everyone understands what happened there... my friend thought it was just an idea of mine (the Monorail 'crawl' as it was called)... and that I would be all alone... so he invited a bunch of his friends. He didn't realize that I was trying to meet up with all of you! I was torn! AHHHHHHHHHHHH.... next time I'll just sneak in and not tell anyone:(

Was fabulous meeting all of you... wish I had more time to play with all of ya. I'm still here if y'all are... Find me!

Sorry I ended up missing the MDAT, last minute conflict. Hoping to return next year!

Hey Guys:wave2:

Anything planned for 2008?:thumbsup2

After finding this thread last year, my fiance and I said we really hoped there was a drink a thon in 2008. Just name the time and place and we will be there!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter