39 cent swap Sent/Received

Thank you Michelle. There is alot of great stickers and die cuts that I will be able to use :thumbsup2 .

Sharon & Kim - both your packages arrived yesterday. Thank you both so much for the cute goodies - I'm sure I will find good uses for them!! :teeth:

I got mine yesterday. Thank you very much 1disney. I got some cute stuff. I mailed yours yesterday. I sent it in a big envelope it was just easier then trying to squish it all. Hope you like. :sunny:

YodasMom said:
;) Mine is packaged ready to go out tomorrow, Pixiedust32! Let me know when you receive it.

Hi :wave:

My package arrived today, thank you! ( way more than 39c :blush: ) I loved the castle punchies, ( I told you and had a castle punch, but mine is different).
I got lots of different stickers, Mickey stickers, 2 WDW Pooh Post cards :lovestruc I love them. Princess stickers, and more!

Thank You. :wave:

bcarson said:
I got mine yesterday. Thank you very much 1disney. I got some cute stuff. I mailed yours yesterday. I sent it in a big envelope it was just easier then trying to squish it all. Hope you like. :sunny:

Glad you like it!

I have not received any envelope yet.

bigsis1970 - Did the envelope arrive? I sent it out 9 days ago.

I had recieved the last two of my exchanges.
One from Jenny, and the other from Julie.
Thank you both :thumbsup2 .

I received my swap from Mommytotwo ...

Thanks !!!!

I will be able to use almost everything .. The Spain stickers will work Great for my Europe trip!!

HI Mickeyfan2 --- I did get yours and sorry I just dropped the ball and forgot to find this thread and post.. and I got yours back on Tuesday as I put the wrong Zip down.. I am re-mailing it on Friday for you... slightly embarrassed smily guy here.. Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter