1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

35 Things We Learned on Our Trip to WDW

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by redc, May 15, 2013.

1. jnoble82

jnoble82 New Member

my butterbeer tip is if you see the cart lines are long, go into the little pub they have (Three Broomsticks) and you have NO wait! I got the frozen kind (It was OK) and I had to wait for them to pour it into my cup and that was it. Meanwhile the cart lines were 30-40 people deep.

We went "to the end" for one of the shows. When the door closed we moved to the center cause we were the only ones in the row (Us and another family. literally 6 people)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hsmamato2

hsmamato2 <font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad

I love this post OP ! ( I know it was a while ago, but I could have written it myself:cool1:)

4. BiancaBernard&Penny

BiancaBernard&Penny Returning to "Earning My Ears" after all these yea

26) Don't eat a heavy meal just before riding RnRC. Wow

My line from last year. "Ooohhh, I wish I hadn't eaten cheesecake for breakfast!" And my stomach lurched a bit more when I saw the "donuts" sign whizz past us.

5. Surfinpiratee

Surfinpiratee New Member

Anyone know which rides at Universal you HAVE to get a locker for to put your stuff in???

6. bopper

bopper <font color=green>Which way to the Hundred Acre Wo

You need to put your stuff in a locker for:

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FLORIDA
    Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
    Revenge of the Mummy
    MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack

ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE
    The Incredible Hulk Coaster
    Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
    Dragon Challenge

7. Surfinpiratee

Surfinpiratee New Member

Thank you!!!
    Hm, I understand the big coasters...but why Forbidden Journey, and Men in Black? I've never been...but from what it looks on the site, they're the kind of ride where you sit in a thing and watch the screen and feels like you're there

8. bopper

I assume that it has to do with the movement in the ride, and how much stuff falling out of your pocket would mess up the ride or be a safety issue and how often they have had stuff fall out.

FJ moves you all around and I could definitely see it being an issue that stuff would move around. I assume that MIB can swing you about and things could end up on the track.

9. Surfinpiratee

Surfinpiratee New Member

Ahhh, okay. Does anyone know how expensive a locker is...?

10. bopper

In Universal, for the rides where they make you use a locker, they are FREE!!!
    But they limit how long you can use them for (like 2 hours or something reasonable).

11. Surfinpiratee

Surfinpiratee New Member

Ohhhh very cool!!! Thanks so much! I haven't really been studying much on universal haha, only going for 1 day while in Disney

12. ninamouse

ninamouse New Member

Love this redc! Put a real smile on my face! :-)

13. AntFarm

AntFarm New Member

:rotfl2: 26b, 28, and 30! :thumbsup2