35% Discount

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by yankeeswin, Feb 22, 2010.

1. yankeeswin

yankeeswin Earning My Ears

We were happy to be able to book this year's vacation for WL in July - our third year in a row. Love it there. :woohoo::woohoo::

We also were able to take advantage of the 35% discount. A friend also booked, but she noticed that the terms indicated that the prices are not guaranteed until paid in full.

Does anyone think there is a realistic chance that once you have paid your deposit for the reservations, Disney would actually change the price?:confused:

2. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

Hi and Welcome to the Dis! It is always possible that Disney could change the price, but I have honestly never heard of this happening, so I think you are good. Relax and enjoy your July trip!

3. mlittig

mlittig DIS Veteran

yankeeswim, :welcome: to DIS :wave: I hope you have a magical trip in July :tink:

4. fireman1

fireman1 Mouseketeer

Congrats...
    when I called in jan to book my trip, the CM on the phone told me to check my e-mail first before I booked. I did and got a 35% off pin for a Mod.
    The downside is you dont get the gift card when you use it, but still, it was a darn good deal.

5. Bugsmom73

Bugsmom73 DIS Veteran

I wouldn't think so, I think it was meant as more of a reference to a price error they had a year or so ago.