32 Years for us!

Congrats!:love:

I hope Dh and I make it to 25 ~ I have it in writing that by then he has to buy into DVC.. kinda hoping he does it before hand.. so far no luck.. :rotfl2:

ps we are at 22 yrs now :lovestruc

Im sure your house will be ok.. DH and I went to HI for our 20th.. and my teenager called every day.. mom the house is still here :rotfl: and you are not! It was our first trip away from the girls.. the youngest stayed with Grandma.. she cried every day.. and both of them remind us of when we "left them at home to go to the Islands" I told them to just wait.. one of these days we are going to Disney with out them.. this is their reaction.... :eek: :mad: :scared: :faint:

Congrats Phyllis:thumbsup2 Wishing you many more. I know that this may sound minuscule but my DH & I will be celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary on November 17th and we will be at the fort. You are an Inspiration. Have fun on your trip.

Phyllis,
Just wanted to say Congrats on your anniversary! We just had our 25th in May, they're real milestones! I like your thinking on the gift and waiting for something expensive at Disney. I am thinking.....jewelry case...yeh that sounds good!:goodvibes

WOW...32 years!!! You guys are INSANE!!!!!! But youre insane TOGETHER, and thats a beautiful thing!!! Congratulations to you and Bob...have a few dozen glasses of wine and boink till someone gets a cramp!!!!
\

You are ,and always will be the man

Phyllis,
Sorry this is so late!!

Congrats!!

Here's to many more years to come!!

Sorry this is late....but I hope your dinner and evening were spectacular!! We will share a drink (and some Dis-board gossip) when you come down later this month!!!

Hurray for Bob & Phyllis!!!pixiedust:

WOW...32 years!!! You guys are INSANE!!!!!! But youre insane TOGETHER, and thats a beautiful thing!!! Congratulations to you and Bob...have a few dozen glasses of wine and boink till someone gets a cramp!!!!

When all the world changes and becomes unreliable, and we have nothing else we can count on, BDR will still be BDR. :thumbsup2

She's renting Tina's 5'er.

I wanted to hear it from HER!
Blasting_anim.gif

Phyllis, where are you staying when you go to the Fort?

Come to think of it Al, I'm not sure I've mentioned this :confused3 but...I"M STAYING IN TINA"S FIFTH WHEEL! :laughing:

I didn't want to dissapoint ya...wise guy.:sad2:

:rotfl:

Thanks to everyone for your good wishes. I appreciate the sentiment, and wish all of you with upcomming anniversaries many more to come. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter