31 days to go and restaurants booked

Jonjo

Mouseketeer
Well we now have only 31 days to go before we return to DLP, and our first stay in a Golden Forest lake view room in the Sequia Lodge.

We are going to be at the resort for 7 days with 2 nights in Val d'Europe before we move to the SQ for the next 5 days.

We looked at the refurbishment list yesterday and 6 attractions will be closed when we visit, but we're not that bothered as PM, POTC and IASW are open. Yep we could ride these three all day long.

Our dining reservations are made and we have decided upon the following table service restaurants for this trip:

Walts
Inventions for the Sunday Brunch
Blue Lagoon
BBWWS
Aberge de Cendrillion
California Grill
Bistro Chez Remy

And we are thinking of tying some different counter service restaurants for lunch this time, as on our last trip we kept going back to Lucky Nugget for lunch and it got a but embarrassing when the CMs asked if you wanted the same drinks as yesterday and would you like the same table.

So these are on the list to try for lunch:

Casey's Corner
Makuna Matata
Cowboy Cookout
Cafe des Cascadeurs
Last Chance Cafe
Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost
Au Chalet de la Marionette
Fuente del Oro

I'm looking forward to this trip as we will be there as they cross over seasons and I'm hoping to see the last two days of Swing into Spring and the start of the Frozen Summer Fun festival.

All we have to do now is work out what clothes to pack what outfits to take for our bears.

Great set of ADRs there jonjo !
So what shall can not wait to here all about the trip and what the bears are wearing :)

That is an interesting list for lunch - some good choices there but I'd step away from Casey's - slowest service in the world and cold unedible "hot dogs" :crazy2:

Hope you get into Café des Cascadeurs as I've always had a good time there - if you could write a review of their new menu I'd be very greatful as I haven't been to try it since I got back

Look forward to seeing the bears all dressed up :)

That is an interesting list for lunch - some good choices there but I'd step away from Casey's - slowest service in the world and cold unedible "hot dogs" :crazy2:

Hope you get into Café des Cascadeurs as I've always had a good time there - if you could write a review of their new menu I'd be very greatful as I haven't been to try it since I got back

Look forward to seeing the bears all dressed up :)

The last time we eat at Casey's was in December 2010, and everything else was closing due to the snow. So we sat at a table outside in a snow storm drinking hot chocolate and eating cold hot dogs, listening to the very surprising news that the parade was cancelled.

I realy like Café des Cascadeurs and I'm glad it will be open the week of our trip. It's nice to eat in a dinner has is older than the park, well all of the Disneyparks infact. I'll take some photos of their menu and do a review.

Love the dining choices, hoping our list looks pretty similar , once we have all chosen! Would love to try Auberge de Cendrillon but worried about feeling silly there with no kids, what do you think? Could you let me know if there are any adult only tables in there when you go?

Last trip we used our pause gourmande vouchers in Colonel Hathi's and while we never had a meal, we found it a really nice spot :] K

You should definitely try it. We have dined at Aberge de Cendrillion a couple of times in the past as a couple and have always had great a experience there. They have plenty of tables for two and you will not feel out of place.

You get the same character interaction with or without children with you in my experience. And the food there is lovely too. I do highly recommend this restaurant and suggest you make a reservation as it can be busy.

Some great choices there :thumbsup2 I'm not a fan of Caseys but my eldest has made it a tradition that she has to eat there every trip. I love Cafe des Cascadeurs too.

Kay - I don't think adults only would look out of place at all at Auberge - book it and enjoy! :goodvibes

Thanks you two :] I'll look forward to reading your reviews Jonjo, Can't wait to tell the girls about ADC now K

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts