30th birthday ideas in Orlando

laurace88

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
Me and my boyfriend are off to Florida again this year and it's my boyfriends 30th birthday. I want to do something special has anyone got any ideas? I was thinking something I could buy for him to do in Florida :-) thanks in advance

what about a balloon flight...we did one in this country but would love to do one in Florida..

Also have you looked at all the WDW tours they do? We did the Stream Train Tour, which obviously isn't everybody's cup of tea but DH rather fancied it so I tagged along and thought it was EXCELLENT..we got to go in the park and ride the train before anybody else and the guide tells you all the back ground of why Walt decided on Florida, why he wanted trains, where the trains came from etc etc..it was really good! Anyway there are loads of different tours that you could look at that might rock your boat a bit more:)

What about doing the Dessert Party or a cruise onto the lake to watch the fireworks...

Or off resort I have heard good things about ZipWire Orlando
http://www.ziporlando.com/

That looks really fun..

OR

Swimming with dolphins at Discovery cove

Hope thats helped a tad...:wave2:

I second the Bahamas cruise. We sailed on the Disney Dream in November but both Carnival and Royal Caribbean do similar itineraries for a lot less. I'm thinking of doing a cruise for my 30th in a few years. To be fair, simply going to FL is the best birthday I could imagine :)

Do you subscribe to Groupon? I signed up for the Groupon Orlando deals and they have some really good experience offers on a regular basis

Swimming with manatees in the Crystal River.
A Segway tour of Celebration followed by dinner in the Celebration Hotel

There are all kinds of watersports available at the Contemporary hotel and paragliding. You have to book with an outside company and I can't just recall the name sorry.

Swimming with dolphins at Discovery cove

If you budget allows, this is a great suggestion!

Do you subscribe to Groupon? I signed up for the Groupon Orlando deals and they have some really good experience offers on a regular basis

I tried last year, but I had problems with my credit card, that wasn't accepted. However it was an Italian credit card, I have not yet tried with my UK debit Visa.
Have you bought any coupon from the UK?

I purchased a Groupon from the USA site from the UK using a uk credit card for our swim with the manatees. No problems whatsoever.

As a wedding present for my husband I booked for him to do the Warbirds flying experience - it was a lot of money but it was fantastic...he loved it! Something really memorable and special.

Parasailing over Bay Lake is really good too-we did that in Nov and enjoyed it a lot.

If he is really in to Disney, we can recommend the Keys to the Kingdom tour at MK. This was one of the best things I've ever done in Orlando. I loved every second of it and tell everyone about it.

It's my 30th next year so I'm hoping that I'll get to spend it in Orlando! Hope you both have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!